How do you find new on air show on Viki? Example Rosy Lovers

Easy, go to an illegal site,find the subbed versions, find which ones were subbed by VIki. Otherwise, the front page and the way Viki promotes shows you will never find it. Case in point, Rosy Lovers, I read on various sites the show will be airing and come to find out, Viki has the license. But, you would never find the show unless you knew about it.

VIKI please…please…have a front page running log of new shows.

1 Like

It is not as hard as you put it.
How to find it:
1.Go to the head bar at Viki under “Global TV” you will find the sub-item “On Air Titles”
http://www.viki.com/on_air?page=1
Where you will find all the licensed dramas, already airing.
Your example however -Rosy Lovers- was licensed past going on air by 4 episodes.
2.The easiest way to find a channel even it is not approved is outside Viki use a search engine and type “Viki name of the drama” for this case
http://www.bing.com/search?q=viki+rosy+lovers&pc=MOZI&form=MOZTSB
and you see what is on pole position.
3. The supposed easiest way is Viki’s own search tool
4. Last but not least Viki’s front page, that covers both links for “on air shows” and “coming soon shows”, you might need to scroll down a bit.

Why make it so hard on yourself?
And if you follow the channel ahead of the drama start, you will get information about the license status.

On Step one I have to go to a sub heading. That just does not make sense. If your bread and butter is on Air dramas, have it prominent.

Using the search engine I would have to go to all the sites and research the dramas, then come here and use the search engine. Really, that is convenient?

Scrolling down a bit to coming soon you get three things on that list because they never update it. I always find the new shows here by accident. Although I hate it, Dramafever’s front page is very simple as is Soompis new TV page, the old K-Drama.

Could you calm down a bit?
Did I do you wrong or something?
I am not an engineer at Viki so if you want to let staff people know, write to them and don’t use the community of the volunteers, who can’t make any difference in the internet presence of Viki.

If you want to know, all the newest created channels you would need to know a drama addict, who signs on every channel and search his/her favorits, if that is more convenient for you, I can’t tell. And I don’t know what is so difficult to look into upcoming dramas.

1 Like

Here’s a discussion board about Rosy Lovers, and there are now 8 episodes ready to watch here=>Rosy Lovers

Please ‘favorite’ it to get updates when new episodes post. It’s a really cute show, I think you’ll like it.