How to prevent other people to sub on the drama?

Hi guys,
These days I keep seeing other start to sub on my channel even though they aren’t on my team. I think that only the team can see and sub it. Why don’t these people start to do it when I had already post on the Cover Page tell them not to do that. Anyone has any helpful tip to help me?

I tried to become “All Languages Mod”, but I can’t control to lock other languages. I don’t know how to lock them.

Please help me if you have any idea about it! It drove me crazy now ~.~
Thanks guys
Wind

When it’s your channel you can lock all languages as a CM too. Also I thought that the subbing lock was only for on air stuff and not old series.

1 Like

Hi Dudie,

Can you explain clearly about how can I lock other languages without the Mod? I tried to look to lock those languages but I can’t see where I can do it.

Thanks Dudie.
Wind

If you are a CM it works the same as a mod but let’s say the English mod can only lock/unlock English. Only an all language mod can lock all languages just like the CM can.

You go to an episode -> Manage video and then you see something like this:

If you are the CM and don’t see this there must be some bug I guess

1 Like

Hi Dudie,

Yeah, Dudie, I only saw those languages which had Mods that they had already lock it. And these other languages without Mods, I can’t see the lock of them.

Thanks Dudie.
Wind