Don’t watch if you don’t like sad endings (spoilers inside)!

I recently watched moon lovers. I had my apprehensions before watching this drama. But when I started watching it I regretted for not watching it before till around 10th episode. As the drama inched towards the end, everything started going down towards a tragic end. I was longing for a happy ending even though I knew that it would not be happening. people started dying, lovers started separating, misunderstandings started growing and everyone was felling betrayed and sad. Indeed it was made beautifully and I cried my eyes out. I never imagined that everything would be so depressing when I started watching it.

P.S: In the first episode, everything seemed so cool. The actors and their hot bodies :fire:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGc778ZgXPD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes

Didn’t you check reviews? The moment I laid my eyes on the reviews I decided my heart would not be able to bear it-- over that, I’m a huggggeee EXO-L, so seeing Baekhyun die is NOT on my list of things to do :tired_face: The summary itself is soooo saddd I couldn’t get myself to go near it.
btw, don’t you think most of these topics (this one and he Melting Me Softly one) can go under this thread? We all usually try to keep the Discussions cleaner by putting them under already existing threads :smile:

3 Likes

Or make a topic “Don’t watch if you don’t like sad endings (spoilers inside)!” and group all the ones with a depressing finale.

@ iamawkward, what about changing your thread title (you know, it’s done by clicking the little pencil under it) so that it can become a general thread like that? Wouldn’t that be cool?

3 Likes

@irmar Let me do it!

1 Like

Speaking of sad endings what do you feel about the ending of ‘When I was the most beautiful’? I really feel that its very unsettling to leave the drama open ended :confused:

1 Like

I haven’t watched the drama :thinking: it’s the one with Jisoo and Im Soo Hyang in it, right? I wasn’t very interested in it’s plot since I don’t like angsty love triangles :sweat_smile:
But yeah, I do hate endings that aren’t ENDINGS, like they end things unfinished and you have lot of questions, or you want to see something that they don’t show. How did When I was The Most Beautiful end? Just curious now (since i do love both guys–Jisoo from SWDBS and the other guy from 1% of Something)

2 Likes

She divorces her husband(The guy from 1% of something) and doesn’t even end up with Ji Soo. All of them part their ways. :confused:

WHAAAT?!! oh thats so :persevere:
was the drama as a whole any good?

Its a one time watch! And you would be crying in almost every episode :confused:

1 Like

For both shows I had/would have to switch to other sites. I don’t even find them in the search, just about the actors. :disappointed_relieved::smirk:

I know it’s about licensing, but I don’t understand the reason behind it. It is also not available on any other streaming service and it will most certainly not be shown on TV.

Edit: I was wrong. It were Scholar who walks the night and Moon embracing the sun for which I would have to switch (too).

umm…NO, THEN​:expressionless::expressionless::joy:

@iamawkward The ending of Goblin was sad too but at least Ji un tak came back to him so it wasn’t as bad as it seemed. Just watched it again after years it was released

1 Like