If you had to choose only one guy to marry

i like him too

1 Like

I wish I could marry Jang Hyuk Oppa. He seems to be very cheerful person and has awesome laugh.
It’s really funny that I have a crush on actor, who is 16 years older than me, but he’s so charming and talented. :heartpulse:
https://flightofthefangirl.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/jhyuk06.jpg

2 Likes

Lee Min Ho <3

1 Like

Kim Young Kwang…
or Jung Kyung Ho or Ji Chang Wook? I DONT KNOW :((((((((((

1 Like

Ji Chang Wook for sure :relaxed:

1 Like

haha, seriously, that’s a difficult one but… Lee jong Hyun…

1 Like

well, i have 2 contenders…Jasper Liu or Seo In Guk
However i would choose Jasper Liu…in reality i would like to end up with someone who could give me butterfly.

2 Likes

Com certeza me casaria com Lee Dong Wook … :heart_eyes:

Fazemos aniversário no mesmo dia, somos praticamente almas gêmeas :coração: kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

1 Like

Yes i can speak arabic :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ik how u feel :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Niceee :grin:

late to the thread, but definitely yoo ah-in. he is bae.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e5/55/3d/e5553d0a3121234de249535fd035e205.jpg

One and only Seo In Guk!!!

I am older so I would pick So Ji Sub, Cha Seung Won, Ji Jin Hee, Kam Woo Sung and there are more. I don’t want to marry them just hang out at a gathering and listen to them talk. I’ve met a famous American actor at a friend’s wedding and he was just casually hanging out like the rest of us. He was the groom’s friend. That is what I would enjoy not all the hype and “drama”.

Sometimes I wanna marry him n sometimes not :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah well hanging is much better, even If I had to marry a famous Korean singer or whatever, I wouldn’t do it : joy:

Without a need to think twice

I have a book boyfriend I wanna marry, although he’s not Korean. His name’s Dare Mills, lead guitarist of rock band Exodus End! If anyone of you haven’t yet read Olivia Cunning’s novels, go read them now! They’re full of yummy singers, hot guitarists, sexy drummers, and so much more drool-worthiness.

And well, to follow the stream of this thread discussion, I shall choose a Korean candidate!
I honestly haven’t lusted over any Korean figures as of late though. Hmm, no matter how good a drama, I enjoy the drama for its story’s sake and don’t find myself mooning over any guy post-drama. As for the Kpop scene, haven’t been into any bands or singers either lately. I guess those days of religiously following my favorite bands are now gone. Back when DBSK was whole though, Jaejoong used to be my number one crack. He’s now kinda faded away from my mind with the current of time…But man, I remember how amazing every single DBSK song was. DBSK was my introduction to Kpop and all things Korean. They’ll always remain my first love.

Hmmm… ah! But there is one actor to whom I’ve been faithful. Lee Jun Ki oppa! Loved him ever since “My Girl.” Yeah, he’s one of the actors that I’ve consistently followed through the years. Love his songs, his oh-so-manly voice, his soulful eyes, his goofiness when interacting with others, and his total dedication to giving his best in every scene he films. Oppa, you’re a jjang actor.

However, I get the impression that he’s quite lonely. From interviews and such, it seems he often feels empty and sad to the point that he keeps himself busy with tight schedules. He even mentioned that whenever he doesn’t have a schedule and is home alone, and the alone at home is a frequent thing, he doesn’t feel so comfortable staying there, so he seeks out his hyung friends to go drinking. Being famous sure is hard when it comes to looking for love. I truly wish he’d find himself a lovely lady and live a happy life.
If I could, I’d be the one for you, oppa. But I seriously doubt that alternative reality, so all I can do is wish for your happiness with all my heart.

http://images.dramacool.cc/images/Lee%20Joon-Gi.jpg

He’s a great actor! Liked him since “Thank You.” Have you seen that drama?
I however find his laugh quite grating and sometimes scary, lol.

I think it’d be fun if you guys created a poll :smile:
For me I think my ideal type would be Joo Won, but he’s not into me so I’ll pass lol