I'm writing about the K- Drama fan community / I need your help

Hi again . I agree with everything you have pointed it up. And its true , a bunch of kdramas are a chliche , still i don’t feel like it’s a bad thing . The end is always a surprise .Yeah there a few elements that we know that will happen in the final episodes ,but it will still make me wanna say "WTF " .
I really think that the acting is amazing , it just blows my mind . Without that important factor , i doubt that i will feel so much love kdramas .
Btw how is it going ? Please let us know when the project is over , so u can show us : )

1 Like

I wonder if this will be a use but unfortunately I didn’t have time so I will just answer now :speak_no_evil:

[quote="Lunasoleil, post:1, topic:2318"]
  1. How do you found about Korean drama?
    [/quote]

Umm that was when Korean dramas were airing on a Turkish TV channel about 6 years ago I think?
Not really sure about the years but I watched my first drama Jewel in the palace there and this one was in 2003. Mostly you were able to watch korean historicals so I watched like most of the long ones for example Jumong or Queen Seon Deok. After they kinda stopped airing them I lost Kdramas for a few Years. Then when I got my first Smartphone one year ago I searched for apps where I can watch TV and found VIKI. That’s how I became addicted again.

That’s a hard question. I can, if I have time, watch the whole day. But because of my studies it depends on the amount of exams. I can say that when I am not very busy with school 2 episodes per day.
Right now because I have 3 months full with exams I am trying hard to get to watch 1 episodes a day as a break.

My first reason was the Innocence of Kdramas. I know not ALL of them but mostly they are portraying Love so beautiful. They just confirmed what I hoped for all the time. That there are other ways of showing that you love each other. Historicals for example. How can a Hug or no how can a “I hold your hand” say so much about how much they Love each other? Also I love the OST of Kdramas. There are times when I find a kdrama through their soundtracks. I also like that they are not as long as German, english or turkish dramas.
Also it’s my way to escape from reality. Thank God I live in a save place like Germany I am very thankful for that. But beside that I have a lot of other problems which can sound little for others but really bother and make me like depressed time to time. So it can be very relieving to have sth that gives you a break they helped me a lot when I think about how I react now to stress and problems. I take my phone and open the VIki app lol
And of course the acting. Starting with korean Dramas I finally realized what a bad and a good actor is. I couldn’t difference before that.

Such a hard question and I really can’t answer that. Bu I can say which drama I rewatched the most. Just finished rewatching it 1 week ago. Maybe 9 times already? I stopped counting.
It’s Faith aka The great doctor. I can’t explain why I love the drama so much. Maybe because how much they can say by just stare at each other or by just lying there together holding hands.

With whom do i not have a crush or platonic love. I change them like a pair of socks. LOL
I agree with melliebean_2 on this. The Pervert Club is enough. If I list all of my crushes It would be too long. I have a lot of dreams about korean actors and dramas lol just sayin… NO it’s not a perverted dream it’s always innocent and I am most of them time not part of my own story in my dreams !:smiley:

I wouldn’t ever touch my face for that thank god not that addicted. I can believe that there could be ppl like that tho. I like Kdramas and Kpop and it’s my hobby and like mellie said American TV is too violent for me and I don’t like the way they end up in the bedroom after meeting 1 time. I am sick of it.

I hope I was a help but if I was too late sorry for that.

Good luck !

Haha thanks.

LOL I don’t know if this story is actually real but this guy did it XD

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2645950/I-fun-bein-Korean-Blonde-Brazilian-man-undergoes-extraordinary-surgery-achieve-convincing-Oriental-look.html

1 Like

omgggggg :open_mouth: i cant believe it. that is so sad…

Yeah I don’t want to judge anybody but we are living in a crazy world… I hope he won’t regret it later …

1 Like

OMG! thank you so much about this article! I have been out of the site this days, I have been working on character development, a video intro, and some writing but yes what an awesome surprise, thank you so much for sharing. :)…

1 Like

The comments could help you as well :smiley: I am sure your character will be hearing a lot and surprisingly many ppl were amazed of him. Tho there were also many ppl who criticized him.
Anyway I always read the comments under articles just wanted to give you a tip that they exist :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow…I was using as reference the case of the human Barbie that is also a real case, but wow this case prove that the character I’m working on is not far from reality, again thanks…and like you, I try not to judge them, I think that everything has a perspective and also a lesson.

Yeah @melliebean_2 I saw that post somewhere else too thank you for sharing it :smiley: I never thought it could be real

It sounds like a hoax. The picture on the right looks like Lee Jun Ki.

1 Like

I have no idea if it is real or not but the pics aren’t of anyone I’ve seen before but yeah I don’t know how it could even be possible…but thought I’d share it since it might help in the char development real or fake :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hello everyone, here I’m sharing a synopsis for a screenplay I’m working on. I want to share the creative process, I’m inspired, I want to have fun with it… Okay, It’s a comedy, and it’s about a K-drama addict, who dreams to be the next Korean drama lead actress…by the way, I’m just a Korean drama fan (addict) that loves to find humor in everything.

Turn Me into K.D.  (Korean Drama)

Katie, a very emotional and financial unstable person in her late twenty’s, is dumped by her “boyfriend”, a guy she used to stalk for almost five years. After this, she gets horribly depressed and in order to deal with her reality, Katie finds comfort in the Korean drama. Then, when her comfort turns into an obsession, she is convinced that her purpose in life, is to become a lead actress of Korean drama. In order to reach her goal, Katie has a plan. She creates her own K.D. Club, with the solely purpose of finding members that will support her cause of turning herself into a “real” Korean. Now, to make this happen, Katie has to transform herself from the inside and out. For this transformation, she will do whatever it takes to raise enough money and move to South Korea, get plastic surgery to look Korean, and become the new heroine of all the K. D. Club members,( three other quirky ladies) who joined her cause…Will she make it?

Thanks for reading! Any toughs or feedback will be truly appreciated.
Good day to all!

1 Like