In your country do they practice witchcraft? Do you believe it exist/is real?

but I think they kinda stay to themselves…

These ‘‘Santeros’’ were always very secretive too, so I’m confused with this ‘‘seance’’ in the open air now (yesterday they had another one.of their chanting) GOD protect us; the same spot they did the ‘‘reunion’’ it so happened that last week a lightning hit that spot. and never in my life I heard a thunder sound so loud and frightening. Even my son couldn’t comprehend that thunderous sound and he looked out the window and said two guys were running for dear life since they were seating in the basketball court benches.

@boksu065_180
PS. Started watching REVENANT, and it has way too many suicides in episode 1 alone, but the story is different, and the cast are great in their respective roles. So far 2 episodes watched; hope it develops well.

2 Likes

you can see cultural myth practices in episodes 4 and 5 further…excluding the fact of the ghost(juvelian) the fact of beliefs came due to a myth is disgusting… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

:rofl::joy::joy: Your post reads like a script! :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah,is getting a bit twisted. Like BULGASAL that the whole creation of this creature made no sense to me, but the actors were so great in their roles that I hold on until the end. It wasn’t a bad ending after all (that was a relief for me). But the reason why BULGASAL became a ‘‘monster’’ was very frustrating since it had no need to happen at all.

1 Like

@leerla73

I honestly feel like I’m watching a horror movie from outside my window (I no longer look out my window since is affecting my nerves). I already lost 12 ponds since I can’t even swallow down the food. My nerves are in my stomach in a knot. I feel like a doomsday is approaching and I’m seeing it vividly while everyone is oblivious to what’s going on around us. The worse part is to feel that in this place Christianity doesn’t exist anymore, and my kids and I are the lone souls that believe in GOD and they make us feel unwelcomed with those cold, evil looking eyes staring at us; as we walk pass them. If I survive this, I would to write a book about it because I read a story that went through a horrible experience the title is: HE CAME TO SET THE CAPTIVES FREE by REBECCA BROWN. To think my heart was filled with disbelief as I read the book many, many years ago…Well, I’m holding on to my LORD and and SAVIOR and I read EXODUS 14:14
What is Exodus 14 14 in KJV?

Exodus 14:14 The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold ...

Exodus 14:14 The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace. King James Version (KJV)

1 Like