Inaccuracy on the Viki Community Support Pages

I came across this new article. If this were Wiki, rather than Viki, this article would be declared a stub with loads of inaccuracies. Take a look.

1. This article seems to refer to English language only. And even there the Eng. Editor can lock the subs. As a rule (with some exceptions) the CM does not lock non-English languages, the moderators do.

2. If indeed you just wish to focus on the Eng. language here, why do you not mention the Editors, the actual quality control managers of English on Viki? Btw, the non-English languages also have various proofreading systems. I wonder if you knew this?

I don’t even want to go further through the Community pages. God knows what I might encounter there.

I was originally looking for the link to request subtitles, for the whiners on one of the projects, to redirect their anger and make them feel vented and useful. Anybody know the link?

1 Like

@bozoli
This happens, when you are sick in bed … You find things on Viki you don’t want to find and sometimes you find what you are looking for.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1X_nZa_aL8eJhvLLBLjBy97dLdhAXoDDo95PeLXC0d1o/viewform?edit_requested=true

2 Likes

Hahaha! I :heart: you!

I was so upset today over whining viewers, I couldn’t see clearly where that form was! :laughing:

1 Like

@bozoli
I am so with you, I happen to stumble over that post at help center community only a day ago and left the tab open just in case. Since they put bugs and issues on that other site, I feel like I am born free. I don’t get the information I would need. If I look after something, I will make a surprising find for about 10 things and if I am lucky the one information that I was actually looking for.

1 Like