Is it a bug? This has been going on for a while now in several oldie dramas

I have encountered this situation way too much lately. I wanted to rewatch some dramas from a while ago, and they are a real mess. Subtitles are out of sync with segments. Today was my second request to the help center although it has happened in SEVERAL dramas. The first few dramas I saw a while ago were about the Spanish subtitles being translated wrong in the dramas. This one has wrong translations in Spanish and BOTH english and Spanish subs are visible in the drama but the segments are also out of sync. A bug? I hope this is taken care of bc the first complain I made they suggested I talk to the moderator in the drama and lately these moderators NEVER answer the PM. while Help Center adds SOLVED to the issue it never gets resolved in the first place.

Cunning Single Lady seems to have been taken by a new team from the original team, and that makes no sense to me. When it was on air the subtitles were just fine.

What is going on here lately? This issue happened today that i was ‘‘trying’’ but can’t rewatch Single Cunning Lady. I already submitted a request to help center but I
don’t want to be ignored like previous times.

These subtitles in Spanish are TERRIBLE and insulting since there is no way a subber could have DARED to add this horrible Spanish translations in a drama.

If I’m not mistaken, every time there is a site update, something goes awry. I’ve seen a lot of old dramas out of sync. I did report some and they fixed them.

1 Like

Great, I hope they fix this one bc i want to watch it again. Thxs for the feedback.