Is there anything you hate about that Korea gets so popular now?

From websites of the label for example. At least that’s possible for FNC artists, though you mainly just get what’s left after the tour, they have an official shop for Korea and Japan, both offering some benefits to fanclub members. As for other labels, I’m sure they also have official online stores.
Some people ask other fans to buy it for them at the venue and bring/send it to them. That’s also a possibility, but requires some trust in eachother.

I think I saw this video some time ago as well. Quite frankly western people also have T-Shirts with asian writing on it and don’t bother finding out the meaning. Some even have Tattoos that have weird meanings.
I think the “designer” is strange for having such stuff printed on clothes in the first place.

It happened to me someone told me the asian characters in the T- shirt I wanted to buy meant love and it turned out to be dead or die. It was many many many years back. I was a teenage then.

Okay, thank you. I would prefer to support the artists so I’ll try to find these official products! Apart from fan artwork and things like that.

Some times ago I was at T.K.MAXX and a I saw a nice shirt where English and Japanese was used on it. It was the most famouse quote out of “Nirvana-Teenage spirit” but later someone online said that it was good that I didn’t bough the shirt, cause she was in the same store in the same city some times before or after me and saw the shirt too and cause she knows basic Japanese she said that the meaning of the Japanese words is the same as the English written on the shirt, but she said they used the wrong characters and so when you combine all words together, the sentense makes no sense, even if word by word would make sense alone… ^^

1 Like