Is Your Main Screen Blank

Is anyone else having issues of their main screen being blank? I’ve rebooted several times & nothing happens.

2 Likes

Mine is doing the same, blank screen even after rebooting.

2 Likes

yes it is, even after rebooting. I am going to log out for this evening, maybe it will be fine tomorrow

2 Likes

Mine was fine until now. It keeps saying this for a while now.

Error: Server Error

The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.

Please try again in 30 seconds.

1 Like

Mine is blank too and if I try to move into other pages it gives me an error message.

3 Likes

Yes.it is. I have logged out and logged back on and it’s still blank.

2 Likes

When I search a drama it takes me to the page but does not let me watch it.

3 Likes

My home page is blank, but I can actually search and navigate to a drama page and get it to load. I tried loading Reply 1994, and it seemed sluggish, but it did eventually load. Front page is totally dead though.

FWIW, this is on Safari and Firefox on MacOS Big Sur.

3 Likes

Same!! I was able to finally watch an episode as long as I search the drama name. The site is going super slow tho

3 Likes

Yes, this appears
Error: Server Error

The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.
Does anybody know what’s going on?

1 Like

Mine too!! What is going on?? I even reboot my puter and still nada. Guess I have to wait till tomorrow :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Yes - I rebooted - my collections are timing out and the main screen is blank. I had to use the search function to start a show.

1 Like

My app is crashing. Both iPad and iPhone

1 Like

https://downdetector.com/status/viki/

wide spread outages -App is now working

1 Like

Yep, main screen, explore, I can see my collections but not get in to see the dramas. At least we can still watch when doing a direct search for a drama.

2 Likes

same problem about the main screen, also takes forever to load any page and can’t watch anything :frowning: maybe the website is having issues?

2 Likes

If you search you can still watch - on mine!

1 Like

Mine is having no problems. Dare I say the website navigation seems even faster than normal. How very weird.

3 Likes

Might be regional - mine is still down on the website I have to still go into the search function to watch anything.

1 Like

Looks like it’s back up. Thanks Viki!!!

1 Like