It's EYE CANDY TIME!

Ok Peeps! I know we are ALL BORED with being locked up under house arrest! At least we can get out and surf the internet!

So, to alleviate today’s boredom, it is time to post pics of your favorite eye-candy! :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: Kdrama, Cdrama or KPOP doesn’t matter who.

I found out that I have a definite ‘type’ as far as looks go. Dark hair and eyes and a somewhat longer face and a little sharper nose definition nose. Now, the guy I married does not look like my favorite eye candy guys but hey, a girl can ‘look’ right? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Oh! and this post is an equal opportunity eye-candy posting topic. :sunglasses:

ok. Gotta go find images of my favorite eye-candy guys… :rofl: :innocent:

4 성화 Songhwa - Ateez

Gong-Yoo-1 공유 Gong Yoo

Xu Kai Cheng

Shawn Dou

4 Likes

Do you look like his favourite eye candy? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

um… I really don’t know. :grin: I don’t think so. But then again, my hubby is definitely a guy who likes , um. well nevermind, It’s not really something I can say here. :rofl: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :rofl: . My hubby is a wise man who has political savvy and would not say anything. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: (Meaning - he likes nice home-cooked meals.) His problem was that everyone on the REZ was related to him so he definitely went outside his neighborhood to find me. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

no-pictures-Garth :grin: We are from the no-selfie generation. :rofl: :innocent: :scream: :rofl:

ok… Here’s a better picture of him!
Garth-infant-1964
(Did I tell you I was a cradle robber?) :rofl: (Yea, she’s really bored today.)

ok, ok… Here’s a better one. Garth1

Yea, My hubby is a geek. His first words to me were, “You are a tech? Can you tell me the pinout on a 25 pin serial cable?” Ahh TRUE romance! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :rofl:

8 Likes

Very wise. After all, eye-candy won’t fill his stomach. :joy:

Kim Jaeduck

Gackt

2 Likes

:joy::rofl: I have no idea what your hubby said but he sure sounds like my hubby, who is also another geek. Will post later about my type and about my hubby.

2 Likes

All the single male Vikians are now writing down this brilliant pick-up line. :rofl:

4 Likes

Oops! I forgot Mark Chao! lol

hmm There are others… somewhere… :smile:

1 Like

I wish I could collect each and every one of them and put them in my display case. :heartbeat: Yeah, I’m going to stop sounding like a creepster now :grimacing: :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

Maybe a digital photo frame would do? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

while the girls keep rehearsing “Do you like Messi?” :joy:

Can I copy-paste my entire collection of EXO images here? :wink:
I didn’t think I had a ‘type’, but I guess I have a thing for definite noses and wide, open smiles :innocent:
Kim Young Kwang

Lee Je No

Song Weilong

did I mention broadddd shoulders?? :star_struck:

4 Likes

Great advice :heartbeat:

3 Likes

These guys are all around 6 feet tall. Is your display case big enough to squeeze them in? :grin::scream::rofl:

2 Likes

Sure! I Like EXO too! :slight_smile: I also like BTS, Stray Kids, Ateez, Vixx, Henry, Teamin, Onew, etc. the list is long. I like watching YouTube videos of the ‘kids’ antics mainly because they remind me of when my son was a teenager. He and his friends would invade our house for the weekend. Noisy, funny. Not much room to move around because they were all TALL galoots! I’d come home from work and hear this chorus of deep voices all saying, “Hi Mom.” See a room full of arms and long legs and have to count them to see how many were actually there. Surprisingly only 5 or so, but they took up SO MUCH ROOM! :grin: and teenaged boys are always starving. :grin:

Oh! I guess my favorite thing is someone whose whole face lights up and their eyes smile. Jimin is absolutely adorable in this way. Whenever I need to smile I’ll look at this one along with GoGo :grin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK1wER8QfZc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl54gG0B8I0
I just LOVE GO GO! V is ‘it’. Shoes go flying. Suga has so much fun doing that weird little dance he does and then is naughty at the end ‘making it rain’. It’s fun and silly. They are singing about partying, Money and how to squander it. :rofl:

Park Seo Jun - His eyes twinkle. He is so funny especially when he’s being jealous.

The other guy whose twinkling eyes and big grin reveal the mischievous devil inside is Lee Seung Gi - In King 2 Hearts there is one scene where he is very naughty and that expression on his face is priceless. Pure DEVIL! :rofl:
LeeSeungGi-King2Hearts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfQyU4T_Okw

2 Likes
1 Like

I always think of Henry being American but Canadians always get mad when Americans think of Canadians as Americans who live on the north side of the border. :laughing:
Quebecois say “Le sal Amerecain.” :rofl:

Henry is a very talented musician and cook. :laughing: Those guys cook like I do. Just pour it in and measure by ‘eye’ and that Mukbang made me HUNGRY!

2 Likes

He’s also very nice, he gave free hugs once:

3 Likes

If it needs to be, it will be :wink:

2 Likes

Must have been fun with so many people in the house!! You must be an awesome cook though, feeding all those hungry adolescents :joy:

Yes, same!!! I think that’s one of the reasons so many people love kpop artists…a lot of them are so humble and full of life, unafraid to show their silly selves, and that’s what makes them so close to my heart :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love watching crack videos when I’m down, they really cheer me up!
Xiumin’s gummy smile is also something I keep falling for

SKZ’s Bang Chan gives virtual hugs to end every weekly VLive :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: He once said, “If you’re human, you need hugs.” so he hugs the screen every week for STAY

2 Likes

Lol Yes, I am a good cook and do know how to cook for an army but I worked all the time. My son knew how to cook and he and the varmint horde would swarm through the kitchen like a plague of locusts and eat everything in site. I’d come home and find the empty wrapper carcasses lying around. I used to call my son ‘spider’ because he’d suck the juice out of anything packaged and just leave empty shells lying around. :scream: :grin:

He hated coconut :nauseated_face: so the only goodies I could keep and actually expect to eat some day had to have coconut in it. :laughing:

3 Likes

I choke up every time I see a family member or a close friend and we can’t hug bc although we want to do it, at this moment is not the best thing to do. I cried watching this video bc I know he yearns for a real hug too so he knows the feeling.

1 Like