Japanese songs 🎵

Both of them have amazing songs, I recommend you give them a listen. My personal favourites are Chiru Chiru by REOL and Sober, Friendzone and Chocolate by Chanmina :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not usually big on Japanese music as much as I enjoy J-dramas but I got hooked on this soundtrack from いつかこの恋を思い出してきっと泣いてしまう (aka Love That Makes You Cry or Someday, When I Recall This Love, I Will Surely Cry)

4 Likes

Ummm… I might be an outsider on this topic as I don’t listen to songs. But I have a song which I actually want all of you to listen to. It’s by a Malaysian, Namewee and the song will feel like “WHAT???” when you’ll listen to it but gradually you’ll get hooked.

4 Likes

You mean you don’t listen to music at all or you only listen whole albums or something?

The song is funny! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks to mirjam, I listen to Boyfriend’s Japanese music now :smiley:
One of my favorites besides My Lady and Dance Dance Dance is I Miss You.

On a side note, the only Malaysian song I’ve ever heard is this one:

I have no idea if it is a cover of the OST from the kdrama Full House or if it is a standalone song, but the similarity is uncanny.

1 Like

Glad to read you enjoy Boyfriend! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I took a look on Wikipedia, but there’s not much info on that Malaysian guy. There is a Malaysian version of Full House, but it’s from 2018 and poor Izwan Pilus died of leptospirosis in 2012. His apparently only album (which also contained this song) is from 2006. Full House is from 2004 so I guess it’s still possible …
But to be honest I don’t even know the Full House song, haha. :wink:

From the Life ~ Love On The Line OST (in English):

1 Like

Many of you will likely be unaware of this classic, but Sawada Kenji (also known by the nickname “Julie”) was a trailblazer in Japanese popular music.

1 Like
2 Likes

Today, at 9 pm JST:

Next week, same time (Wednesday, 9 pm JST):

Other Buck-Tick concerts on August 19, August 26, September 2 and September 9. All at 9 pm JST. Make sure you watch at the streaming time, the video does not stay on YT afterwards.

:heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Let’s all sing along! :microphone::musical_note::notes:

Absolutly not my fav. They have much better xd
But everyone has a different taste

Examples, please?

I posted some already in here, maybe you find them. If not, I maybe will look later for them if I am not forgwtting it :scream::sweat_smile:
I am getin old xd hahah :smirk::exploding_head::flushed:

1 Like
1 Like

There is this song that I listen a lot these days.

I am not a music person but I know all the lyrics from this song by heart :heart_eyes:
2 Likes