Ji Chang wook

This post is dedicated to the man I love the most! I first watched Ji Chang wook in Healer. And my goodness! How has he yet not been declared the most handsome man in the world!!! Who is your Worldwide Handsome face? 100a93be2b274249b5c099ad4db427b4

5 Likes

Maybe you’d like to check out a thread like this one?

If it’s something similar to your topic, you can just post in the (already existing) topic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There are so many topics. How do you know if there is anything similar to your topic? I am new on this platform and don’t know much about it

3 Likes

You can use the search function at the top right of the page and search keywords. Then you can look at the topics that come up and see if they are similar to the topic you want to make. If it is similar, but you want to take it a different direction, feel free to create a new topic or if the topic you are looking for hasn’t been made yet.

If your topic is very similar to another topic though, it’s best to see which one is the most popular / active and just join in the conversation there :blush:

Hi and welcome btw :smiley:

6 Likes

It’s the icon that looks like a magnifying glass, in case you were not sure.

Welcome to the discussion boards, @imshivani235_850. It can be a little daunting figuring everything out at first, but you’ll get the hang of it. I’m pretty new myself, but everyone is so welcoming. You’ll be swept away in discussions in no time.

6 Likes

:wink: also, check this search result (*❛‿❛)→👇🏾
https://discussions.viki.com/search?context=topic&context_id=40070&q=Ji%20chang%20wook&skip_context=true

We are encouraged to use very similar topics so as not to overclutter the discussions, this is a well meant advise and I think it would fall under the “Hottie” section, as he has been there featured as well. Since you are new, the seasoned ones will help guiding you :wink:

1 Like