Just curious to know what's happened to the 10-month badge thing

Has anyone heard anything about the May badge?

Not yetā€¦

1 Like

We donā€™t seem to have the April badges yet. Just a thought - perhaps this is being reworked behind the scenes to improve things for us. :slight_smile:

I would like to think that we do indeed speak well and the number of sudden ā€œwhat the heckā€ ticketsā€¦might have given them an indicator of true need, update and help the serversā€¦better gerbilsā€¦leg warmers for the gerbilsā€¦ MORE COFFEE FOR KRISTIE :slight_smile: and donuts too for the boffins :).

I meanā€¦:slight_smile: Iā€™m no threat to win any fabulous cosmetic packages around here and well, not here for that actually. What matters more in my eyes and heart are the people I work with here and the challenges of the dramasā€¦and not finding oneā€™s hands tied behind oneā€™s backā€¦or work mysteriously MISSING.

And communication. :slight_smile: In the years this site has been around, it appears improving this all around has somewhat lagged all the technology and other lovely things. :slight_smile:

So letā€™s see what the new badge is, if it is, or some level of awesome new smoke signal we get from the Overlordsā€¦as long as the gerbils are not on FIREā€¦in a BAD way. :slight_smile:

Sense of humor recovering post Dragonbug and Badgebugā€¦

Untouchable Crunchy Donuts

1 Like

I find that more important too :wink: If they do, kudos to them.

Exactly. If they manage to not make us lose our calm, that would be greatly appreciated :blush:
I like completing the ā€œgoalā€ of the badge challenge, but I donā€™t do it for the prices or anything as well.

:joy: a smoke signal! That was really funny :joy:

Letā€™s say that the company I worked in gave me an assignment, to organize a monthly event for one year.
At the beginning, for the first month, I choose an event which most people cannot take part on.
Next month, itā€™s something too difficult. And the rewards arenā€™t given on time. Moreover, my event causes all the companyā€™s computers to freeze.
Next month, itā€™s something too easy. There will be hundreds of recipients of the basic award. But two weeks after the month is over, the rewards are still not given to the recipients.

What do you think my company would have done? Would I still be working on that company?
I know that if I was the owner, Iā€™d have fired that inefficient worker, or if I were very compassionate and magnanimous, moved him or her to photocopy duty.

1 Like

Itā€™s out - apparently you are to watch some Japanese drama with learn mode and then answer a survey.

Anybody know what the shortest episode is out there in Japanese with learn mode working?: :slight_smile:

I mean, Iā€™m a bit short of timeā€¦andā€¦hoping learn mode doesnā€™t cause other side effects around hereā€¦

(puts out donation bin for ā€œFEED THE GERBILSā€)

I suppose one could just leave the episode on playing on mute and go wash the dishes or make a phone call, check oneā€™s mail or read the news. Or translate/edit on a separate tab.

I was just thinkingā€¦ I filled in the survey a little after midnight of may 19th GMT time. Was I probably too early then? :fearful: I already canā€™t fill it in again, so guess I have to wait and see

uh oh. Well, I would send a note back on that same link the notice for the challenge came in on if you still have it or try Camille and see if you can get on a ā€œlistā€ for them to check due to this sort of thing. Odds are a few of these badges have to be done manually due to 1 thing or another? :slight_smile: