[K-DRAMA] Kor-Eng Subbers needed for 20th Century Boy and Girl [CLOSED]

The heartwarming romantic comedy “20th Century Boy and Girl” with an incredible cast including Han Ye Seul (Birth of a Beauty) and Kim Ji Suk (Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People) is here on VIKI! :heart_decoration:
https://www.viki.com/tv/35566c-20th-century-boy-and-girl?q=20t

The english Team is in DESPERATE NEED for KOR-ENG SUBBERS, please spread the word or contact the CM kakashiandme to join!
Thank you~

1 Like

It’s not. There was some bug which prevented most users that are located in the Americas to watch it in the beginning, but that is sorted out now. Like with all new SBS, KBS, MBC titles it’s VPP for them, though.

1 Like

Oh, so that’s the case. So confusing though. I’m going to correct that.

Woah 4 episodes a week that’s so intense. Good luck and much appreciation to the team for subbing!

1 Like

They are not really 4 episode per week, they are two, split into two 30-hour halves airing one after the other on the same day. So it’s just as any other series.
However, even then, only two subbers are not nearly enough, when in other teams there are about ten.

Cannot be VPP because if it were I wouldn’t be able to access it, as I am in Europe and there’s no VPP for us.

I never said that this is a VPP only drama. People living in the Americas (who I was referring to as “them”) need Viki Pass Plus to watch it directly without waiting 20 days after an episode has been uploaded (just like it was with Manhole).

I’m still a beginner at Korean, but actively studying. If it would be helpful to just sub the simple sentences, I’m happy to. Or if you need help with English editing, that’s my mother tongue & I could totally help.

hi I know Korean and English I want to help you sub and thank you