K-pop, J-pop and C-pop lovers come here! 💘

Great suggestions!
I love Day6 & The Rose :rose: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I recently stumbled across the group ONEWE, that re-debuted early 2019…here is my favorite song from them. It’s based off of the story of The Little Prince. I finally got around to reading it yesterday, and I cried, so this song has more meaning to me.

Here is a live version:

They even made a song about loving a doggie :dog:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing these songs, I didn’t know them! ^-^

1 Like

It’s really beautiful :rose: I love this discussion because we can share every kind of music and listen something new and different ^-^

1 Like

Taiwanese pop
I love Shi Shi’s He is Unworthy and Lost in the Maze with Matzka
A collab of Shi Shi and 831Someday or One Day
I like Wu Bai too: Last Dance

KPOP
Also the new Everglow song Dun Dun is lit
I’m still listening to Red Velvet’s Psycho
IZ*ONE New song Fiesta

4 Likes

This song is from the Chinese movie “Little Big Soldier” (or Big Soldier, Little General as the direct translation), and Jackie Chan sings! It stars Jackie Chan and Leehom Wang.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I love it! :heavy_heart_exclamation: I didn’t know Jackie Chan sang. He is really good and I just love seeing him. :hugs:

1 Like

Just downloaded on my phone! It’s such a powerful song, i really love it! It has a dark and rock atmosphere that makes me want to sing and dance :bomb: :heavy_heart_exclamation: Thank you for sharing @adrianmorales, I didn’t know this singer and I love everything of this video. The scenography, the clothes, the rythm and the lyrics of the song, the power of her voice…Ok, now I think I’ll listen to it again :joy::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love them all! In particular I really like “Dun Dun”, “Fiesta” and, of course, Shi Shi’s song (love her so much :heart_eyes:). Thanks for sharing :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

In the last weeks i found some very good song’s per coincidence:

I just loooooooove the vibe, beat and the song itself, such a pleasure to saw that >.<

And this one, too:

And I bet everyone knows it already BUT I LOVE IT SO MUCH T_T
The Lycris are so wonderful and the beat is just an earworm gosh >.<

And my next favorite:

I hope you like my recommendation’s! Have fun listening ^^

4 Likes

I accidentally came across this song. I have no idea what the lyrics are, but it’s beautiful!

And for my late night (or early morning) jams…

For his first album, Lim Hyunsik was inspired by quantum physics, and during either his fanmeet or concert, I can’t remember, he tried to explain quantum entanglement.

And I don’t normally listen to rap, except for some Korean rap, but here I found a song that rather took me a few times of listening to it to like, but it’s catchy.

3 Likes

Omg I think I’ve just fallen in love with Lim Hyunsik and his song “Dear love”. The lyrics is so touching and the videoclip is really beautiful. I’m smiling like a stupid right now, I swear :joy::joy: And what about “Swimming”? Oh well, I love it too!! How can be someone so talented and beautiful? :heart_eyes: Regarding the last one, I’m not really into rap but I love when is alternated with non-rapped parts. In this case, you’re right! This song is so catchy and I love the lyrics :bomb::boom:

2 Likes

Oh wow :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: The first song is unbelievable! The vibe which I can’t even describe, the videoclip and them… I didn’t know these singers, but now I’ll take a look to their songs :heart_eyes::joy: " Valkyrie" has such a catchy rythm like the first… I’ll add all these songs on my phone immediately :rofl: Regarding “Inner child”, who doesn’t know it? I love it so muchh :star_struck: Oh and I didn’t know the last one! Thanks for sharing all these songs :rose:

2 Likes

I LOVE this topic! Don’t know where to start, but I’ll make a few suggestions. Let me start with the first Korean band that stole my heart:

And J-Walk, formed by 2 Sechskies-members:

One thing lead to another, and over time I discovered lots and lots of pearls:

This one is not to everyone’s taste, but still, ummm … interesting:

Ummm … can I add a few Mongolian songs?

Okay, back on topic:

And let’s end with a bonus:

3 Likes

Apink’s new MV:

3 Likes

Well, you shared so many songs! I’ll listen to all of them in these days and I’ll let you know what I think about them ^-^ Thanks for sharing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I have a new song to share too! Recently this song pop up in my youtube’s home so I listened to it… and now I really love it! It’s so appealing and cool :heart_eyes: :fire: Let me know what do you think if you want :wink:

1 Like

I’ve listened to it and… wow! It’s really beautiful and I’m not talking only about the song. The outfits, the videoclip and the group are astonishing! :rose: Thanks for sharing dear :kissing_heart: