The part starting at 2:36 is almost like ASMR! :rofl:

Anyways, I like it, the video as well. :microphone::sunglasses:

Currently being mesmerised by this ellegant performance:

2 Likes

It is so beautiful :heart::heart:

1 Like

I hope you’re all staying well!!

2 Likes

Recently watched Traveler 2 here on Viki and I’m really enjoying the comraderie between Ahn Jae-hong, Kang Ha-neul, and Ong Seong-won. So, I decided I needed to watch Ong Seong-won’s drama from 2019 “Moment at Eighteen” (which is wonderful) here on Viki. Now I’m enjoying watching his recent music videos.

3 Likes

Thanks @adrianmorales for sharing. :+1:

1 Like

I hope you liked them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes I really liked them! I’m so sorry that I answer to you only now but I am really busy in this period. :sleepy: Anyway, regarding the songs, it would be really difficult to say which one I prefer! I already know some of them (like Master’s sun OST and “Stay with me”) but it was a pleasure to discover the others! I’ve particularly loved “Sunset”, “Bad girl” (the show was pretty entertaining),“As I wished” (my heart was broken after hearing it) and “Wake me up” (my favourite one :heart_eyes:). Then it was interesting to listen to a north korean song and I’ve laughed listening the refrain of “O sole mio” (this simply because I am Italian so it seemed so strange to hear it, but the song is very beautiful!).
Thanks for your advices my dear :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

WOW! I didn’t know that he was a singer AND DAMN his VOICEEEE!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: My new earworm I already know it! TY so much for the recommendation :kissing_heart:

1 Like

omgggg
cpop-
BoyStory

THEY ARE AMAZING YOUNG IDOLS HOPE YOU CHECK THEM OUTTTT
2 Likes

The music really flows well in these two songs:

the legendary loey rap

Taeyon’s voice is just amazing :two_hearts:
2 Likes

When I started with K-Drama there were two famous bands at that time

You may know this one if you watched the drama Que Sera Sera

The one band I followed more was this one

2 Likes

Wow, their song’s are really nice! :heart_eyes: I loved the first one so much <3

1 Like

yessss! they are amazing and the youngest just turned 13!!

2 Likes

Glad you enjoyed it. He has a very soulful voice.

1 Like

Wow! Thanks so much for sharing and bringing back the memories. I listened to W & Whale over and over after watching “Que Sera Sera”.

2 Likes

I love this song so much, and in my mind the lyrics were totally different. Now that I see the video; I’m even more confused. What role the ghost plays in there? The poor dog all wrapped up. Maybe the lyrics in English are incomplete? Does it has to do with the pandemic/lockdown? Can’t find anything in regards to song. Enjoy it a lot on my MP3

2 Likes

It seems so:

1 Like

I looked up the lyrics on PopGasa, but haven’t compared them to the video you shared.

2 Likes