Korea in Our Hearts… A Channel Dedicated to the Ferry Disaster Sufferers

As many of you may know, there was a capsizing disaster of a South Korean ferry on April 16th, 2014. As of April 17th, it’s been reported that out of the 450+ passengers, about 276 people are still missing.

In recognition of the lives affected by this accident, Viki has created a channel called Korea in Our Hearts…. If you would like to share your condolences, please feel free to post in the Channel comments to express your messages towards those affected, and share the channel with your friends or channel fans if you are managing any channels on Viki.

Our thoughts go out to all the families whose loved ones are still missing or no longer with us.

ニュースで聞いてご存知の方も多いかと思いますが、4月16日韓国のフェリーが転覆する事故が発生し、現在も救助が難航している状況です。4月17日現在、450名以上の乗客のうち約276名の生存確認ができない状況であると報告されています。

この度Vikiでは、事故の被災者やご家族への祈りの気持ちを込めて、Korea in Our Hearts…というチャンネルを設置しました。

被害者の方や行方不明の方、そのご家族への哀悼の言葉を伝えたい方は、チャンネルのコメント欄を利用してメッセージをお添えください。また、ご友人や他のチャンネルのファンの方にもシェアしていただければと思います。

宜しくお願いいたします。

39 Likes

From the state of Boston Ma, USA… My heart, love and prayers go out to the families and students.

8 Likes

My Prayers and thoughts are with the friends and families in South Korea. Pray for strength in this time of disaster.

5 Likes

From Venezuela. That brings great pain this disaster, my condolences to the victims and familiare of my prayers for the eternal rest of those who lost their lives, very sad for me because I am a mother and missing and dead are mostly school children.

3 Likes

my prayers to the families in south korea i really don’t know what to say what happen was a disaster i can’t say that i know how they fell because i don’t please be strong.eternal rest for those who lost their lives.from the US, FLORIDA

3 Likes

As many of you may know, there was a capsizing disaster of a South Korean ferry on April 16th, 2014. As of April 17th, it’s been reported that out of the 450+ passengers, about 276 people are still missing.

In recognition of the lives affected by this accident, Viki has created a channel called Korea in Our Hearts…12.

Our thoughts go out to all the families whose loved ones are still missing or no longer with us. If you would like to share your condolences, please feel free to post in the comments to express your messages towards those affected, and share the channel with your friends or channel fans if you are managing any channels on Viki.

Kao što svi vec znate, dogodila se užasna nesreća od Južno Korejskog trajekta Aprila 16-og, 2014. godine. Od 17. Aprila bilo je prijavljeno da od 450+ putnika, negde oko 267 ljudi su nestali.

U znak priznanja za živote pogodjenim ovom nesrećom, Viki je stvorio kanal pod nazivom Korea In Our Hearts.

Naše misli odlaze svim porodicama čiji su voljeni nestali ili koji više nisu sa nama. Ako želite da podelite svoje saučešće, molimo vas komentarišite da izrazite svoje poruke prema onima koji su ozalošćeni, i delite kanal sa svojim prijateljim, ili fanove kanala ako upravljate bilo kakvim Viki kanalima.

6 Likes

from USA toovmy heart and paryers with the messing injured and thier families

2 Likes

I pray for this passengers… I hope will miracles. I SUPPORT YOU GUYS!!! Take care… oh my god. Today in diffrents social networks I said a many warm n supporting words that here I hv no words. It is tragedy which I cant discribe. We hv to just hope n pray for miracle…

3 Likes

My heart and prayers goes to those who have lost their loved ones.

2 Likes

From Portugal (Romanian) - Extremly sad and can’t get over the shock I had when I heard about. All I can do is to pray, to send out my thoughts and prayers to the families and students.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes