Korean child actors are amazing at crying scenes!

Well, times have changed since you took those acting lessons such a long time ago, and the girl that was interviewed was about 13 years old, and said this happened to her when she was 4 years old which is obviously harder to ‘‘fake cry’’ since when you are a child life is ‘‘all rosy.’’ In our time we didn’t had a third of what kids have now like food, clothes, games, travels etc…they have it pretty good so crying must be so much harder for kids acting now in this glorious time.

I haven’t seen her acting either in any drama here @viki so I’m not familiar in what drama she was or has been in, and that is why I’m having a hard time finding her now on YT. Who knows if the poor thing by saying that ruined her chance in a career as a young actress (it could also be the pandemic).

In the past, a lot of kids here in ‘‘America’’ were abused in some way, shape or form, and that is why they made all these new laws that protect the children while filming from unscrupulous Directors that have no conscience and take advantage of innocent child that can’t defend themselves. Who doesn’t know what horrors Shirley Temple went through? We talking about the 1930’s…

1 Like

Normal school days? I rather be a child actor that end up rich later then being bullied in school, becoming a bad student/drop out and broke later due to mental health issues.

Just saying that lots of kids experience a lot of bullying in school. So wheres the “normal school days” ?

Talking from experience from me and my sisters behalf. I also know many who were bullied in school. I rather be crying on set as a child actor earning money than crying in the bathroom at school being beaten up and ending up a looser.