Korean language dictionary

Hi .Here we would be discussing the meaning of some words which are in Korean and if we want to learn the Korean language.If anyone knows the meaning they can share it here and if someone wants to know the meaning of a word they can write it here.

1 Like
3 Likes

I am sorry I don’t understand Korean still so please tell me what ever you have wrote in English

1 Like

Haa-ha! :rofl: It’s basically the same thing you say, except I started with the alphabet. Play the video, you’ll get it.

@jaiminighetiya2008_6
I advise you to read Discussions guidelines, you seem to create topics that are already here to use. It’s to prevent cluttering of same topics. (Keep it Tidy). You recently came here, so that would be very helpful to read it. Make use of the Search box before creating topics.

I also advise you to delete after ready your topic, thanks.

If you need more help navigating here, just ask:
https://contribute.viki.com/discussion-guidelines

PS You are definately overdoing it with creating new topics in one day, are you running a marathon :thinking: Use the search box…

6 Likes

Please don’t take it in a negative way . I really didn’t thought about it and no I am not trying to start any marathon.

1 Like

Good! Now that you are aware, and now know about it, maybe, flag this topic for deletion?

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: Oh! Only one :gift: badge is awarded, for the first flag. Subsequent flags are just you keeping the community within the guidlines of discussions. So, they must be legit flags, as was the first flag.