Korean movies coming in 2018 and need to be here

This year is coming with more great movies :smile:

** 1- Bittersweet Brew : **

**Directed by Lee Sang-woo **

**Screenplay by Lee Sang-woo **

105min | Release date in South Korea : 2018/01/11

Synopsis
Park Seong-doo takes over his auntā€™s run-down coffee shop and renovates it to ā€˜Starbucksā€™ and comically tells the story of the people that go there.

**2- Brothers in Heaven : **

**Directed by Park Hee-joon **

114min | Release date in South Korea : 2018/01/17

Synopsis
Twin brothers separated at birth grow up on opposite sides of the law. Tae-joo is a detective while Tae-sung is high in the ranks of a crime organization. Twenty years after they were separated, they meet again.

**3- Thatā€™s Only my World : **

Directed by Choi Seong-hyeon (ģµœģ„±ķ˜„)

Release date in South Korea : 2018/01/17

Synopsis
"Thatā€™s Only my World" is the story of a boxer and his brother, who is a brilliant pianist with mental disabilities, reconciling through their mother.

**4- The Discloser : **

Directed by Hong Ki-seon

100min | Release date in South Korea : 2018/01/24
Also known as "Top Secret"

Synopsis
The story of uncovering military secrets to catch the source of corruption.

**5 - Psychokinesis : **

**Directed by Yeon Sang-ho **

Release date in South Korea : 2018/01/__

**Cast Ryu Seung-ryong , Shim Eun-kyung , Park Jung-min , Kim Min-jae ā€¦ **

Synopsis
A man coincidentally acquires psychokinetic powers. When his daughter is involved in an unexpected situation, he must use his supernatural power to rescue his daughter.

**6 - Detective K 3 : **

Directed by Kim Seok-yoon

Release date in South Korea : 2018/02/__

Cast Kim Myung-min , Oh Dal-soo , Kim Ji-won , Kim Bum ,ā€¦

Synopsis
Kim Min (Kim Myeong-min), Seo-pil (Oh Dal-soo) and a woman without her memory (Kim Ji-won-I) get together to solve a serial murder.

1 Like

and where are they???

1 Like

I canā€™t wait till they upload ā€œThe Rich Man, The Poor Womanā€ after I got an e-mail telling me I should look for this drama. I only want to see this drama, cause I noticed an familiar face untill I noticed it was Suho from EXO ^^

1 Like

I donā€™t think weā€™ve gotten the license for that one yet, so please keep requesting it and showing Suho your love and support!

1 Like

Oh noā€¦ T_T would be to bad if they wouldnā€™t upload thatā€¦ @youraverageangel

1 Like

We havenā€™t gotten them licensed yet, but you can help out by following the channels (if they exist) and filling out the Title Request form here : https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

1 Like

ok will do!!

2 Likes