Korean Plastic surgery ~ 한국 성형 수술

I think so. Also, the korean idols are having more and more influence on everyone’s look, even on mine. I’m not saying that I’m going to get a nosejob or something,but I changer the way I’m dressing or putting on makeup.

OMG!!! really!!! that’s too young isn’t it? I mean they’re school students, I’m at university and I think I’ve never met a person in my whole life that has gotten a plastic surgery, it’s very rare over here, even more among young people… I mean, don’t get me wrong, but I’m just kinda shocked, I didn’t know that the whole “plastic surgery thing” was that common there among really young people like -you know- school students… I’ve always heard about it but I didn’t imagine that school students were allowed (I mean allowed by their parents) to do that… Woah! I guess everyday you learn something new

I think that’s a serious problem over there… in my case not plastic surgery but a nice body is more important. I mean the way a nice body is portrayed makes many girls feel too fat even if they are not. Honestly I am one of them I am never fine with how I look it can really be frustrating. The perfect beauty shit (sorry for that) is getting on my last nerves but seeing that it’s that serious in Korea is really sad …

I think because many ppl do plastic surgery it’s nothing shocking anymore. If you would get plastic surgery where I live it would be big news ppl would actually criticise you. Of course not everybody but in general. Most important when the girls are so young parents mostly don’t give permission. I wonder if some parents over there allow it so they can find the perfect husband ?

I’m surprised that the doctors let them do that. I would think you’d have to wait to have a certain bone maturity or something so it doesn’t look wack in a few years.

http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/95434842268/this-inspirational-tv-show-in-south-korea-shows-why

An article about plastic surgery in Korea

They probably don’t “care”, as in, it’s business. If it were to be a health hazard, they might give warning but then again, how many would do that?

Yeah well korea is kind of the mecca for plastic surgery. The students gets a plastic surgery as an award for graduation or good marks in school. So it’s kinda normal when you live there. And plastic surgery becomes more and more popular for young men. So its not just a women thing anymore.

It’s obvious that so many upcoming young male stars have had work done. They come out like little cookie cutter stars.

3 Likes

Yeah right… But then again… the society , fans (even me) like them and their looks. It’s like giving them recognition to do plastic surgery the feeling that they wouldn’t be as successful as now if they leave their faces alone.

You’re right. It’s a vicious cycle.

Lol! I bow to thee, for thy originality, m’lady.

1 Like

Aw. I’m so glad you appreciated that one!

Here is an interesting article, dated 2015, about plastic surgery in Korea.