Language differences :D

You’re welcome. I appreciate you saying so. :grinning: :heart:

Oh, that’s so grim and depressing. Umm… I believe we do lose access to something, but not our inner strength. Those pieces aren’t broken, just unneeded. The bad things that happen to us act as lessons to guide us back whenever we steer away from our course in life. This is why I keep telling people that suicide is not the answer. Does the war end just because we leave the battlefield? We just have to stick it out until the end… Whatever that may be. Meanwhile, there are also nice things to enjoy, like our pets and friends. Don’t have any? There are many poor animals looking for a forever home, just as there are many people looking for friendship and love. By staying alive, we can positively affect others and not be like those who hurt us. :ok_man: :heart:

4 Likes

Das wäre wirklich schön, wenn es Dialekte im Unterricht geben würde, obwohl ich glaube das es tatsächlich noch in Grundschulen vereinzelt vorkommt, es werden sogar Wettbewerbe veranstaltet, damit hier bei uns das Plattdeutsche nicht verloren geht, es ist aber viel zu wenig bzw. Das Interesse ist nicht genug vorhanden :pensive: es ist vieles viel zu schnelllebig und drängt einiges in die Vergessenheit, leider

1 Like

@adrianmorales

OMG thanks Adrian!

PS. Second season is disappointing. The cast are all different even the nice old granny (makes no darn sense!). The story drags and drags ( constant nightmares with uncle is so annoying). I stopped watching but will go back to it when I run of things to watch. Maybe bc first season was so funny and a mix of action scenes, I feel this way? Ironically I wish I had seen part 2 first, and part 1 second.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Oh, that’s really interesting. Umm… I’m definitely a coordinate bilingual.
Thank you for sharing the video.

3 Likes