Legend of the blue sea

20 eps, it’s in the cover page :wink:

1 Like

wonder if that little girl could have been a hybird mermaid, like the guy said, there are a lot of them that has taken human form cant wait for next episode!

almost to the end, I hope I won’t be disappointed!

Please help me…!!
What is the name of the music played
Episode 1 27:10 when Shim Chung sees step on land :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

The name in English is The Next Time at This Time; in Korean it is 다음 이시간에

2 Likes

Thannkkk youuuu…!!
I am very happy :blush::v:t2:

1 Like

I wasn’t disappointed wit6h this show. wish there were more like it. I am rewatching it again, May 1 2020, thne Chinese one, I didn’t like the ending, wish there couild have been a better one (starry night, starry sea) Oh it was good too, what the merman said, watchers of the sea, I liked what the writers wrote on both shows! just would love to see more, they just don’t get to the legends, myths of all this. yeah Atlantis, well there are other lands,continents that disappeared, so guys/gals come onj with the imagination and create a stpry that is intriguing, mysterious, and fantastic. all of these rolled injto 1. we got vampires, witches, foxes(from other planets) water gods, goblins, and more, so why not about these “watchers of the sea?” ok off my soap box for the day.

Idk if I’m the only one who notice this, so the mermaid found the the bracelet near the ocean of Spain? If so, then how the hell the bracelet end up under the ocean of Spain? Didn’t Dam Ryeong n the mermaid died on the yellow sea per say?

1 Like

The “backstory” on the Jade bracelet is that the earlier incarnation of Lee Min Ho’s character gave the jade bracelet to the mermaid.

1 Like

Yeah but the bracelet fell off her wrist when Dam Ryeong n herself died. So it should’ve been under the sea somewhere in the yellow sea?

2 Likes

Currents can do a surprising job, it seems.

1 Like

Well I don’t think it’s the salt water because she turns into a mermaid in the swimming pool too.

2 Likes

Wat there’s no way!!! If u look at the map, u can see how far south korea is from spain. That’s impossible! But watever it’s just a kdrama right?

3 Likes

You said it!
:smile:

2 Likes

Mebbe she swam through the Suez Canal to shorten the trip? :grin:

3 Likes

But it’s SHINY and Sparkles! :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah, I was wrong about that one but the drama with the back and forth from past to future scenes made a lot of mistakes in many added ‘‘weird’’ scenes, just so they could make the scene look good although it made no sense at all in the story. By the end I was like…ugh give me a break lol!

1 Like