Logged out of system can't go back

Don’t know if this will work, I was logged out by Viki system, even typing the password it will not change “log in” in the right upper corner will persist.
At the moment not able to do anything, maybe discussions still works most of the time it does.
Another dear viki friend I know, is logged out from discussions since at least 2-3 days now.
We will see if this is creating something when I hit the button or not.
Btw. I am using a computer as a device, no smartphone.
@mariliam Is there another issue, then the IOS issue mentioned on twitterstatus?

Edit: Hurray at least it works here.
@juliasreise - Hi Julia, will contact you, when I can get back to the system at the moment jopjegdvvm tvunvioirvifmcj - I am a bit … Guess, anyway. Nothing I can do but wait.

2 Likes

Ah, that sucks. I hope it gets solved quickly.

afbeelding

Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully the problem will be resolved soon. All the best.

Juhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

I am back it’s working again.

2 Likes

Yay! :drum:

I am logged out from discussion from one laptop. On another it works and on my phone also

@teufelchen_netty_266 Welches/r Betriebssystem/Browser funktioniert für dich? Die liebe Gaby hängt derzeit fest sie kommt zwar bei Viki rein, aber nicht bei Discussions, normal ist es ja oft umgekehrt.

1 Like

Bei beiden Laptops WIN 10 und am Handy das neuste Android.
Ein Laptop geht, einer nicht. Handy funktioniert auch, sonst könnte ich gerade nicht schreiben :grin:

1 Like

@teufelchen_netty_266
Alles sehr merkwürdig, mal gespannt, ob sich das Problem bald erledigt hat. Klopf auf Holz!

1 Like

Ich komm wieder aufs Board, ist das schön :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
Ihr habt mich wieder :grimacing::joy::joy:

Michelle,
Thank you very much, for your work :kissing_heart::blush: I’m so happy…

2 Likes

Willkommen zurück! Ich bin froh dass du da bist. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A German song named - Gekommen um zu bleiben - came to stay / there to stay.

2 Likes

Danke @mirjam_465 :kissing_heart:

Das war furchtbar,:hushed: drinnen tummelt das Leben und ich steh draussen, guck euch zu, klopf an die Scheiben und es passiert nichts :pensive:

That was terrible, life is bustling inside and I’m standing outside, watch you, knock on the windows and nothing happens :pensive:

Ich war so froh, daß ich Lutra dann auf dem anderen Board gefunden habe, und sie mich, so gut es ging, unterstützt und geholfen hat :kissing_heart: danke noch mal Lutra :kissing_heart: ohne dich hätte ich wohl immer noch an die Scheiben geklopft :grin: aber nun ist es vorbei und es ist gut :blush:

I was so glad that I found Lutra on the other board and she supported and helped me as best I could :kissing_heart: thank you again Lutra :kissing_heart: without you I would still have knocked on the windows :grin: but now it is it over and it’s good :blush:

2 Likes

Has it been so long ago …
I am out from Viki and can’t sign back in, email doesn’t work they say.
Will wait some seems to be a whatever bug.
Can’t go to the Help Center either since I can’t log in.
I know, patience, patience, patience …

Same. I looked at twitter and saw they are working on it.
https://twitter.com/VikiStatus

@deval_chloe
Thanks for the info, normally I would look at the twitter account, but today I didn’t even think of it.
I am always relieved when discussions is still up and running.

1 Like

Solved.

2 Likes