Love & Secret Korean drama need contribution!

I wanted to let you know about an on-air korean drama!

Love & Secret

Plot:
Chun Sung-Woon (Shim Ji-Ho) is the director of a large fashion company. He meets a single mother, Han A-Reum (Shin So-Yul), and becomes attracted to her. Due to Han A-Reum and her daughter, Chun Sung-Woon changes as a person.

Please come and give me your support and don’t forget to favorite the channel for updates.

If you’d like to join the team, please contact to me , I need segmenters, subbers and moderators.

This show isn’t licensed at the current moment, but you can fill out this form to get it licensed!
https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Thanks,
Szandra

filled the form for you! :smile:

Hi Sol,

Thank you very much! :slight_smile: And I have a question :smile:
Would like to join to the Team as Swedish Moderator or segmenter?

Have a nice day!

1 Like

I’m still training for segs. But can do subs. :blush:

Then you would like to Swedish mod or subber?

sent you a pm

I’d happy to be a segmented but please note: this would be my first project as I’ve only joined today and have no experience of this, yet I’d like to try it out and learn how to do it

Hi,

If you want making segments and learn how to do it, I suggest that you sign the SEG101 or the Ninja Academy with! Because there you can learning how to do it! And when you segmenting you need knowing how to do it! :smile: (I’m almost done with my learnings, so I know how important this!) When you done your learnings, you can make good segments!

I hope I can help you!

Have a nice day!

Szandra

1 Like

I’ve started doing the academy just after I wrote that post and I’m on lesson 4 but I’ve changed my mind for the moment and I think I’ll just stick to doing subtitles for the moment

Would like to join to the team of Love and Secret as a subtitler?

why not? I can speak a little French if you need me to be on the French subtitles team but I speak perfect english :slight_smile: lol

Hi! If you want i can help to translate from english to french :slight_smile:

Hi Szandra! I’d love to help as segmenter on this one ! :smile:
Filled out the form! good luck!

Hi,

Sorry for the late response. I sent you a PM. :slight_smile:

Hi Hesto,

Thank you for your support, and your offer to be segmenter. I added you! :smile:
Have a nice day!

Szandra