Movie Train to Busan - WP - new date - vote now

I’m thinking about watching the movie Train to Busan. It’s an action movie with Gong Yoo among others.

Feel free to join!

1 Like

Starting in half an hour:
Click here to join the watch party for the movie Train To Busan

Ugh, I missed the watch party but I’ve seen the movie before. I liked it but I don’t know if I’m going to watch it again because I’m waiting for more. :grin:

Nobody seemed available or interested to watch the movie with me at that time, and while waiting for people to join, I actually started watching something else, so I haven’t seen the movie yet.
If anyone wants to watch the movie together, let me know, and we can try to find a time that works for everyone that might be interested.

I want to watch this movie but it’s not a movie I would watch in the evenings. Then I cannot sleep at night.:sweat_smile:

I translated this movie in my early days on Viki. It would be nice to watch it again.

Dudie, mirjam_465 and anyone else that might be interested, what would be a convenient day/time for you? Maybe on a Sunday morning (European time), for example on January 8th or January 15th? Or sometime early in the evening, so you could watch something fluffy after the movie?

I think evenings work best for me. On January 8, I won’t be in the mood since it’s my late parents’ wedding anniversary, but I can probably make it on most evenings.

@dudie, would you join us, if we would watch this early in the evening, like around 7PM CET? Is Wednesday January 18th an option for you both?

I’m looking forward to watching the movie😆 at night it would be better more exciting😆any day for me is fine

1 Like

I can probably make it.

1 Like

I’m not sure because I might be going to concert of kpop group CIX that evening but that depends if I can find a really cheap ticket last minute :slight_smile:

But if I’m not going to that concert I can join :slight_smile:

I’d rather not cancel the watch party last minute, in case others would like to join as well.
I’ve added a poll to see when you are available/ would like to join. If others would like to join, feel free to vote as well. All options 7PM CET.

• January 24, 2023
  • January 31, 2023
  • February 1, 2023
  • February 7, 2023
  • February 8, 2023
  • February 15, 2023
  • February 22, 2023

0 voters

If you don’t want to post your availability in public, you can also send me a private message.

@dudie, would you like to vote as well?

Okay, I’ve closed the poll. The date and time is set on February 15, 7PM CET. I hope to see you all then. I’ll post a link to the watch party shortly (10 minutes) before the WP begins.
(sorry martinslu, but thanks for showing interest).
(P.S. sorry, but I don’t remember how I was able to edit the first post a couple of weeks ago).

I think there’s a time limit for how long you can modify a post :slight_smile:

Starting in 10 minutes:
The movie Train to Busan watch party.
Click here to join
@mirjam_465 @dudie @eve66

@eve66:
we are switching to a new WP, since not everyone could see the movie in their region:
new link:
For The Fox Fairy:
watch party The Fox Fairy

I saw it too late… oops

1 Like

Yeah, me too.