Viki

Movie Train to Busan at 9PM CET

I’m thinking about watching the movie Train to Busan tonight. It’s an action movie with Gong Yoo among others.

I’ll post the link to the watch party shortly before it starts. I intend to watch the movie at 9 PM Central European Time.
If you are interested in watchting this movie together, but the time is inconvenient, let me know.

Feel free to join!

To convert the time to your timezone:
https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Starting in half an hour:
Click here to join the watch party for the movie Train To Busan

Ugh, I missed the watch party but I’ve seen the movie before. I liked it but I don’t know if I’m going to watch it again because I’m waiting for more. :grin:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Nobody seemed available or interested to watch the movie with me at that time, and while waiting for people to join, I actually started watching something else, so I haven’t seen the movie yet.
If anyone wants to watch the movie together, let me know, and we can try to find a time that works for everyone that might be interested.

I want to watch this movie but it’s not a movie I would watch in the evenings. Then I cannot sleep at night.:sweat_smile:

I translated this movie in my early days on Viki. It would be nice to watch it again.