My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

I seriously need to do a ā€œWhich Hottie Has the Most Gorgeous Handsā€ Poll!
I already know my answer thoughā€¦:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh, kdramagirl. I found this just now, especially for you. :sunglasses:

Itā€™s a wonder that none of them lost a slipper. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I. AM. DYINGGGGG!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kudos to the one who held the pink flamingo the whole time! :sunglasses:
Also, I wondered if maybe their slippers were taped on or something, because itā€™s amazing they all stayed on.

(why no flamingo emoji, discobot?)

1 Like

Thatā€™s a great video, if I had any hearts Iā€™d give you one butā€¦

You can usually bring them in, (unlike MDL.) This should be a flamingo, but it doesnā€™t look much like it šŸ¦©

2 Likes

THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! WAKE UP TO THESE FUN GUYS!! SO CUTE

If you look closely they have a little mesh in the toe of the slippers they had to have had something to keep them on! I hate slippers I can never keep them on SOCKIES for me!

šŸ¦©šŸ¦©šŸ¦©šŸ¦©šŸ¦©

giphy

2 Likes

New Dress Code Standards in Baby Bird UV

animated gifs

Hottie Posse Standards! :fire:
and sheā€™s wearing purple :purple_heart: Just saying

2 Likes

Kai is a great dancer. I love him in :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Listal

Jin Shirasu

Twitter

28 years old - Welcome to Hottie Posse - Not very many photos unfortunately
Japanese Actor

Pretty sure he might have a Dimple (definitely has dimples)

2 Likes

Iā€™m telling you, if you havenā€™t watched Mr. Sunshine, you are missing out. It has a super-awesome bromance as well as lots of other good stuff. First K-drama I ever watched and Iā€™d rate it 2nd to Goblin. Lots of male eye-candy. Heheheā€¦

3 Likes

Do we need to start indexing this thread so we know who has been added? Do we care if there are repeats? Heck no!!! The more the merrier, right??

3 Likes

I call it "Hottie Posse - Revisited"
Iā€™m OK with that - I revisit them all the time!!!

3 Likes

Rhonda says sheā€™s on the phone with Minnie. Sheā€™ll help you later.

(Kdrama Kisses)

1 Like

Nope, never.

3 Likes

Heā€™s ALL RIGHT! Xiuminā€™s recovered from COVID! :partying_face::partying_face:
Here are some pictures to celebrate! Heā€™s the hottest cutie Iā€™ve ever seen in my life, no joke :flushed:
image image
original 0faf27f7be053898dd093533f738e090b910889f_hq
I still canā€™t watch their Artificial Love performance because I CANNOT see him doing that choreography, I CANNOT :see_no_evil::flushed::flushed:

4 Likes

Thank you for updating us. Itā€™s so good to hear. I hope he doesnā€™t go back to work too hard, and makes sure heā€™s in full health.

I always found 1:55 of Love Shot a little, ahemā€¦

Ok, I donā€™t think Iā€™d watched Artificial Love before, ummmā€¦
who has the holy water?

5 Likes

oh boy Iā€™ve watched that part on repeat because I canā€™t get ENOUGH of the fluidity in the choreo :scream::scream: They really have UNNECESSARILY long legs. I was attacked on all fronts: EXO, the visuals, their suit-jackets, shiny black shoes, harmony and amazing melody

please do NOT use the word water, itā€™s bringing memories back :flushed::see_no_evil:
you watched it? the concert version? :flushed: Itā€™s a wonder youā€™re alive! I just avoid the entire water-performance part of the Exordium concert, itā€™s too much for my young eyes :joy:

4 Likes

Sorry, I didnā€™t know there was an age limit.
Gil is young but looks all man to me :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Best news to wake up to!

Accurate.

Itā€™s okay, no worries. Itā€™s just that some of us are old enough to be parents to some of the youngā€™uns, so we instituted 27-ish as the cutoff for hottie posse. But youā€™re right, itā€™s hard to see Gil as a baby bird, despite his age. :wink:

3 Likes

We have had to move some of the 26 year olds up to Hottie Posse because they just donā€™t FIT in Baby Bird with the Cuties!! Sometimes they are just too darn sexy!

Like Kwak Dong Yeon - I still have a hard time leaving him in Baby Bird

And of course - San - Sans kills me! So he goes back and forth in both

3 Likes

kpopasiachan

Oh Kwak Dong Yeon

7 Likes