My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

You’re scaring me! :flushed:

I am a young, innocent child(:crazy_face:) and I’m also very busy with the CP University and my own college and volunteering, so I won’t be able to pay all that much attention to the Hottie Posse.

4 Likes

(@misswillowinlove, overcome with the awesomeness of the resposibility, faints)

(Giphy)

4 Likes

Well… I was thinking about applying for the job of bouncer but then again there is just too much drooling going on from the clients… I just want to put shirts on all these 1/2 nekkid guys. :laughing:

@kdrama2020ali
Ok. I found these two while looking for songs about plants. Don’t ask me about the particulars of their search keywords but someone must have thought these guys were planting something? :rofl:

History - Might Just Die. 2015

Dalmation - E.R. 2010

4 Likes

My favourite look!!! He looks gorgeous!!
in-love

3 Likes

Good morning!

3 Likes

So starting Wednesday (hostess at the café) and HOTTIE POSSE OVERLORD & BABY BABY BIRD Esteemed Supreme Chancellor @kdrama2020ali will be on hiatus - until September 2nd. Baristas will need training, their uniforms laundered, & help keeping up with the busy Segue Cafe clientele. Hotties will need help keeping on their shirts and Baby Birds might be getting some new professors who add on new intramurals and PE requirements. I’ll be taking my umbrellas & tissues with me as I trip and fall while listening to the Goblin OST into the arms of DOOM! :open_umbrella:

Ottoke - Ottoke - Aigoo
BE GOOD :purple_heart:

Please EVERYONE Keep My Boys SAFE - I’m not here to PROTECT THEM! hahahahaha
RENN%203Segue Cafe

7 Likes

Too much for my shoulders … :anguished:
But we will all watch over them.

3 Likes

nam%20hyuk%20thank%20you

4 Likes

I’d love to but I am still working full-time at the college and they kind of frown on it when you surf on the internet during working hours. What fun-killers!!!
I’ll be able to participate more in the early part of next year if my plans come together and the planets align.

(Neutral Ground News)

4 Likes

@kdrama2020ali, and enjoy your time off oh esteemed one. We will miss your smiling personality until you return.

3 Likes

kim%20bum%20pointing
Timgur

3 Likes

Gifer

:kissing_heart:

(I hope the planets align)

3 Likes

I’m back from my semi hiatus, so I’ll stand guard over the posse in your absence @kdrama2020ali :joy:

Tenor

4 Likes

Tenor
agent%20utah
tzr

Pinterest

4 Likes

He is definitely a hottie!

After doing some ‘research’, I’ve discovered that he has one of those faces that can go from having an adorable, boyish charm, to being super hot. Versatility will take you places.

3 Likes

Lets give the mature hotties a chance here too.

KIM KANG WOO

This HOTTIE sun of a gun is 43 just riped enough for me.
Born Jul 11, 1978 (age 43)

He can really make great kissing scenes to perfection. He close his eyes even before kissing a PLUS!!! Trailer My Husband, Mr. Oh!
https:/www-episode-20-highlight The Art of his kiss

5 Likes

William Chan

http://n.sinaimg.cn/ent/transform/775/w630h945/20180726/v48t-fzrwiaz9554635.jpg

5 Likes

Darren Wang

darren
daa

5 Likes

:fire::fire::fire:Hotties In Dramaland!:star_struck:

3 Likes

So WHO Loves DO cuz @kdrama2020ali has her eyes on him??? Sexy self in 100 Days My Prince! I might be just adding him to my POSSE!:star_struck:

4 Likes