My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

Junho%20lee%20smolder
Tumgir

And more hearts :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:
speeding%20junho
Tumbrl

He’s speeding right into our HEARTS - bahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Have you seen those videos where EXO tease him by showering him with love while he’s on camera? :joy::joy: He even stopped singing to stop them from trying to kiss him while he was singing his part… that’s when I KNEW they don’t lip-sync! The Beagle Line really love teasing him because he’s so shy :joy:

As Baekhyun once said: “I’m happy even if I get hit. Just teasing him makes me so happy!” :joy:
4 Likes

Ah ok, missed the 27year limit.

I might be older than Gil but I wouldn’t kick him out of my bed… :heart_eyes: :wink:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I know RIGHT - Just being HONEST!!! I can’t say that about someone with a belly roll he’s a baby!

I mean SERIOUSLY that Fur and that look…

fanpop

5 Likes

Dramas with a side of Kimchi

Pinterest

Pinterest

Kang Ha Neul
Seems our Barista is also a HOTTIE - Welcome to Hottie Posse!

Barista of the Day

4 Likes

I first watched him in ‘When the Camellia Bloom’ on Ntflx, where he plays kind of an average Joe w/ a hint of nerd (but totally lovable, of course), but then he gave some smiles, and I thought to myself, ‘This guy seems like he has a secret sexy side.’ I guess I was right. LOL

2 Likes

Leave it up to me to find it!

Tumblr

Pinterest

1 Like

Of course.

And I lied, I always forget that he was also in ‘Heirs’, so that’s where I saw him first. I didn’t even realize it was the same guy for a while. It’s such a different role from the other places I’ve seen him.

2 Likes

I LOVED him in that show! He really made that show.

He was also a prince in Scarlet Heart Ryeo. (I forget which number he was) Oh! And part of the Dynamic Duo in Midnight Runners! Kang Ha Nuel and Park Seo Jun

2 Likes

Want to see this one.

Want to stay as far away as possible from this one.

2 Likes

That probably won’t be too hard because I don’t think the license is active anywhere.

2 Likes

I haven’t been able to find it streaming anywhere.

2 Likes

Neither did I. I actually bought the dvd and added it to my collection. It was a star studded cast and an epic of sorts, of course it was a drama with a love story threaded through it. But, no spoilers here.

3 Likes

He was the 2nd in Midnight Runners! Oh I likie him! And PSJ wowsers the chests in that one!:sunglasses:

3 Likes

I haven’t seen it either but I don’t think my EXO heart could take it, It also looks like melodrama and well that’s just way too much for me. lol

2 Likes

It’s Soul Crushing so I hear but I wanna watch it someday!

2 Likes

Tenor

Pinterest

gfycat

kpop in my heart

DO-zie
Lovefest 2021 Continues
I had to put him on pause :sob:

2 Likes

Jung Il Woo

4 Likes

I love him “High End Crush” and “Sweet Munchies”