My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

Yes - A good AGE!!!

2 Likes

:joy::joy: It was a Je Hoonie vs Junho battle, but @entwyfhasbeenfound came in and created a Ji Chang Wook rebel group, so there are three parties at war now :joy:

He sort of has an alter ego when he goes up on stage. On stage, he can pull off any look, any outfit, anything. He changes into his stage persona. But off-stage, heā€™s everyoneā€™s favorite shy, easily embarrassed Baby Bear Kim Jong In, and it bothers him to wear some things. He usually likes wearing thick sweaters. On Radio Star, he talked about how ā€œMy tummy is showing!ā€ :joy: Off-stage is like back on earth, so itā€™s awkward to walk around among other staff and people with weird outfits on.
kim-jongin-kai
CUE THE NINI GIFS!
ae4ea5ca57506f1f47db6daa249c4d08 kai-exo main-qimg-36ea418b131a8269761352d3afad224a

Even NCT expressed their awkwardness onceā€¦ they say itā€™s always awkward when theyā€™re off-stage, but once theyā€™re on-stage, they transform into their stage personas and pull of everything like BOSSES. :smile: I have respect for NCT. They really pull of some of k-popā€™s weirdest, most unique concepts, and they actually do it well! Thatā€™s why itā€™s so hard to cover their songsā€¦ they carry anything and everything so well!

LOL this song played over and over in the Hindi movie ā€œKabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghamā€ :joy:

3 Likes

Sorry Vivi, this is my group. Ji Chang Wook all the way, unless PHS is involved then it PHS.
Iā€™m trying to find a picture with just the two of them but I canā€™t, even articles have someone else included. sigh.
https://0.soompi.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/10232757/Ji-Chang-Wook-Park-Bo-Gum-Park-Hyung-Sik.jpg?s=900x600&e=t

QUIZ: Can We Guess Your Ideal K-Drama Actor Type By Your Taste In Dramas? | Soompi

@kdrama2020ali :arrow_up:

2 Likes

I have to figure out how to get PHS in that quiz

Ok I think this oneā€™s funny since Ji Chang Wook has that slacker series, I picked the top choice and who do I get?

4 Likes

Wow, look who I got, I totally didnā€™t do the quiz 5+ times, not at all

4 Likes

I donā€™t have time to fight tonight or tomorrow! Iā€™ll have to stage a coup soon!

junho%20dance%201

1 Like

three times! and the same result! lol
butā€¦ I have to say, heā€™s not my type :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Where is the quiz

1 Like

https://www.soompi.com/article/989251wpp/quiz-can-guess-ideal-k-drama-actor-type-taste-dramas

2 Likes

Your ideal type is Song Joong Ki!

Result Image

You like the strong and smart type, and Song Joong Ki has both of these qualities and a bonus feature, which is his irresistible baby-face. Heā€™s the type of man who is conservative, but loves to have a good time. You like a guy who has a strong group of friends who you can be close to, and itā€™s important that your ideal type is loyal and reliable to the core, especially to his family and close friends.

For some of those questions, I actually didnā€™t want to answer anything. LOL

4 Likes

Your ideal type is Kim Soo Hyun!

Result Image

You definitely like a guy whoā€™s confident in his own skin. Driven by his own passions and desires, Kim Soo Hyun strives to get what he wants. You love a guy who can set his goals and do his best to achieve them because that means he will do the same for you. Heā€™s also got a creative side to him that you respect and admire. This means there will be countless dates to the art gallery or nights watching indie flicks.

So some of this is true

OK I did not know half of those dramas to pick

BOGUS and OLD

However I do like his Alien character!!!

4 Likes

Ummm, all the quizā€™s are bogus. lol

2 Likes

Wow, I just retook the quiz and used almost all different answers but still got the same result of Song Joong Ki! I call foul.

4 Likes

Me too!!! And what is with current drama being Suspicious Partner and new Drama - Water God! So old!

2 Likes

To make you happy and not feel sorry for BADDIE!!!

He is MY LOVE and he has MY HEART
@natyh
@porkypine90_261

4 Likes

If the someone else is Park Bo Gum, I WILL NOT complain! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I got him, btw
Most of that is true! I knew Iā€™d get him even before I started the quizā€¦ I just had a feeling! see, @natyh and I have the best choices! Weā€™re the perfect team!

4 Likes

Well he is completely adorable, my youngest calls him a cinnamon roll. lol

Park%20Bo%20Gum

3 Likes

He has one of THE most adorable smiles in Dramaland! Itā€™s an instant recharge!
image image

SIX MONTHS LEFT! JUST SIX MONTHS!

He looks older, but heā€™s still the handsome young man I fell in love with two years ago! :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
image image

1 Like

I may be ostracized for this, but I donā€™t like Bo Gumā€™s smile, I think itā€™s fake and forced. I prefer his serious or pouty looks, to me this is the closest Iā€™ve seen of a genuine smile.

(donā€™t hate me)

2 Likes

Oh my, I share this unpopular opinion, but I was going to keep it to myself. Since you said it, though, I will back you up.

2 Likes