My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

Me thinks she wants those of us who work to get caught so we can get time off to spend with her chatting here. LOL!
BTW, no worries. I am usually pretty cautious. Any passerby who could see my screen would have to walk behind me and I would see them approaching me in time for me to take evasive action.

3 Likes

LOL I agree! it took a lot of my willpower to GET OUT of the Hottie Posse and its subsidiaries and finish my Level 5 segging assignment! :joy::joy::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

gifer

@stardust2466_546 my friend I have missed you! It was all a ploy!

Youā€™re Welcome!!! :laughing:

6 Likes

https://www.soompi.com/article/1479941wpp/quiz-which-gumiho-will-come-steal-your-heart-tonight

so Which Gumiho is stealing your Heart is it LDW???

Lee Yeon (Lee Dong Wook)

Heā€™s suave, heā€™s adorable, heā€™s Lee Yeon. Lee Dong Wook was a gumiho-slash-ex-mountain-spirit in last yearā€™s ā€œTale of the Nine-Tailed,ā€ where his fate was very much intertwined with that of Jo Bo Ahā€™s character Nam Ji Ah. But tonight? Tonight heā€™s coming for you!

I got FOXY!!!That is my name for LDW - FOXY!!!

2 Likes

Stealing my heart too ā€¦ and I love the nickname FOXY!

2 Likes

So Lee Dong Wook - Foxy (I completely forgot I called him that)
Ji Chang Wook - Wookie
Jang Ki Yong - Gumiho
Seo Kang Joon - KangJoonie
Kim Myung Soo - MyungSoonie
Seo In Guk - SIGgie
Park Hyung Sik - Sikkie
Park Bo Gum - Park Bo Yummy
San - Sannie
Kwak Dong Yeon - Baby Babel
Minho - Minnie
Le Je Hoon - Hoonie

2 Likes

Jesus Christ! hahaha
I wasnā€™t expecting that answer lol

3 Likes

You guys can be BESTIES

3 Likes

This data conversion is kicking our butts in the Reg Office. I am mentally exhausted when I get home at night.

(tenor)

(gifer)

3 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry youā€™re exhausted! Work exhaustion is like a whole different level of tired. Do you work at a university? You donā€™t have to way where if you donā€™t want to. I work for a university too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Um - Hello -

LE XUAN TIEN

This guy is in The Royal Bride - he is 25 but but but but

I canā€™t post his MODELING photos - google google google

Summary

2 Likes

4 Likes

This GUY is like SUPER human or something was in his Wheaties - GEEZ -

giphy

HOTTIE posse is HOT Today!!!

3 Likes

I have to save my trip down the rabbit hole until Iā€™m not at work ā€¦ I canā€™t control the look on my face when I see some of those pictures!

3 Likes

YOWSERS!

Iā€™ll be honest and say his look isnā€™t really my style, but Holy Hannah that body of his. Your warning should include a recommendation to have a fan nearby.

3 Likes

Yeah, I work in the Registrarā€™s Office at a small private university and perform transfer evaluations (among other things). We just converted to a new student database a week and a half ago and will be working the issues out for probably the next few months. Iā€™ve been in this office for about 10 years and this is the second conversion since Iā€™ve been here.

1 Like

Woah! I was scrolling along fine, nice abs, and thenā€¦

1 Like

My thoughts, exactly!!

1 Like

Hello!

3 Likes

Get the fire extinguisher!!! Hottie Posse is on :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes