My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

Just started Tomorrow with You and Lee Je Hoon has already started working his charm into me :heart_eyes: ahhhh this is gonna be gooood I like a drama that starts with a man in a white shirt!
image image
and the fact that he already knows he’s a time-traveller and isn’t making a big fuss about it just makes him ten times more attractive!

5 Likes

Ok you know this is one of my squirrel dramas - are you gonna suck me in now!

And he’s 32 - Welcome Lee Je Hoon to Hottie Posse

3 Likes

annnnnd he owns a Maserati omo OMO can this guy get any hotter???!! aghhhh VIKI WON’T LET ME TAKE SCREENSHOTSSSSSS or I would have filled this place with pictures of him in that white shirt with a black watch getting out of his Maserati :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I love how he’s so CHILL about his powers, doesn’t hide it at aLL… his friends have to beg him not to give them life spoilers from the future! :joy:

5 Likes

You know that is one of my TROPES - WATCH - WHITE SHIRT - CAR - HOT GUY - STOP

Tomorrow With You

gyfycat

I’m sucker for Time Travel!

5 Likes

Hwang In Yeop

https://hyaz.files.wordpress.com/2021/04/tenor-1-1.gif
His gorgeousness is 30! REALLY

WELCOME Hwang In Yeop to HOTTIE POSSE

5 Likes

I’m never good at guessing people’s ages anyway, but these K-actors/actresses defy nature sometimes. It makes it near impossible to figure out how old anyone is.

3 Likes

I was completely SHOCKED over Hwang In Yeop. I have seen lots of young-looking actors but that man does NOT look 30. It’s just not possible! :sob::sob:

Also @kdrama2020ali remember my weird nose obsession? Lee Je Hoon is totally competing with Minho for Handsome-EST Profile! :heart_eyes: Oh, ne simjangiya!
image image

2 Likes

I KNOW RIGHT! I thought that too! He’s even better looking than his photos.

Agree. I’d never be attracted to him based on photos, but he has a certain charisma as an actor that makes him more attractive. I have quite a few guys that fit in that category, actually.

1 Like

HELLO! Yowsers!

Move to Heaven

Got that one on my watch list (he stars with baby bird Tang Jun Sang in that). I hear it’s a tearjerker, so it will require the right kind of day to watch.

1 Like

Same here! When you first see them, they don’t look like all that much, but as you spend time watching the drama, they just start looking better and better! It’s like their characters and charisma shine through whatever face they have and make them look so handsome!

2 Likes

Just goes to show that personality and character are just as important.

2 Likes

There is an actor who shows up for only a scene or two in Just Between Lovers, but every time I see him I’m reminded how attractive he is, tonight included, so I finally went in search of who he is. His name is Kim Jin Woo (the actor, not the singer), and he is 38

2 Likes

Yes! There are some REALLY handsome, hottie posse-qualified characters who I just can’t see as handsome because of their terrible personalities :flushed: while I find other not-very-handsome-from-a-picture guys intensely attractive while I watch the drama.

5 Likes

Word Press

Hoping that Wookie is WELL - Many Blessings that we Hear from him soon and that he is out of Quarantine!

1 Like

https://cdn.fbsbx.com/v/t59.2708-21/188273474_2904646489788091_2313339539942809696_n.gif?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=041f46&_nc_ohc=ymB3_KsnFm8AX-kEGWV&_nc_ht=cdn.fbsbx.com&oh=2ca09982de4ba97fb96d58efcc64d438&oe=6107ABCF

@vivi_1485
With Glasses
Lee Je Hoon
Taxi Driver

Something About this Guy! And he is 37 WOW

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSAnfDHpEAA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Our Gumiho!!! Looks like I’ll be ordering another magazine from Korea! My collection is getting bigger!

Tenor

2 Likes

He just gets better and better looking as time goes by.

1 Like

And he’s LEAVING us! :sob:

1 Like