My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

His character scared me out of my mind in Flower of Evil, but I did like the actor. He’s amazing! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

He’s the villain psychopath in Flower of Evil! Did you not see him??

3 Likes

I have not watched it yet!

2 Likes

I haven’t watched Flower of Evil either, and I don’t know if I will, I don’t do well with melodramas. If it were just crime or thriller I’d be fine, but when they’re listed as melodrama, I usually end up dropping them.

2 Likes

Yes, he was so scary! but a great actor indeed.

2 Likes

I think that you’re going to love it!

1 Like

You put that in the wrong thread - bahahahahaha! Off to Hottie of the Week with you! And I can’t chose between PBG and CHA!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ok seriously I am watching Tale of Nokdu and I think I chose Jang Dong Yoon

4 Likes

Why the wrong thread? It’s a poll for this week, we don’t have an age boundary in here hahaha
We have time to think about it!

1 Like

It goes in Hottie of the Week remember! Your in Hottie Posse! Hahahahahahaha!

You usually put the poll in the Hottie of the Week

2 Likes

hahaha I was completely blind hahaha, sorry!!!

1 Like

Blinded by the HOTTIES - hahahahahahahaha! :fire:

Soompi

I know I will like Flower of Evil

2 Likes

Oh My Kim Woo Bin getting ready for a shower scene - no wonder their muscles look so good!

Does anyone follow Kim Woo Bin - I know he had been battling cancer - is he back acting again yet?

2 Likes

tenor

2 Likes

He gets over cancer and returns with a couple of movies. I have to say that I didn’t watch it, but I’m so happy that he could recover!

2 Likes

I don’t think he has filmed much recently - but I did watch one of his movies.

2 Likes

Hottie Posse is welcoming
Kim Sung Joo!
I will be posting more photos ASAP

(I cannot even handle a gorgeous man in a white shirt - and that watch)

3 Likes

That’s right, hottie, bring your white shirt and watch and hot self here to the posse.

@kdrama2020ali I finished watching Back to 1989 with Marcus Chang this morning. The suit and watch game were on point, and I wanted to bring photo evidence, but I can’t seem to find any.

3 Likes

I’m BACK

1 Like

I was introduced to this hottie in ‘Back to 1989’

Yorke Sun :arrow_left: This article is in Chinese, but it has more great photos, if you’re so inclined.

1 Like

It depends on what melo elements you don’t like. If it’s the slow pace, NOPE, FoE isn’t slow at all. I think it’s listed as a melo because there’s no other way to describe the romance… but it’s blended very well into the thriller part. I thought the second couple’s arc was more melodramatic than the main ones. I admit to skipping their scenes a little. But the main couple were almost always running and on the move while fighting in their minds. He cries quite a bit after a certain turning point in his characters life. But I didn’t find it slow even then… it showed his healing process.

It really had my heart thumping with the thrilling scenes, though. I was scared for my life for most of the drama :sweat_smile: The mystery element is very, very strong.

I don’t mind slow, it’s relationship angst & people interfering that gets me. Give me something like Love Me If You Dare and I’m good though.

1 Like