My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

I thought Live Up to Your Name was really good. It was one of the few that I found, in my early drama watching days, that was geared toward a little older audience like myself.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know if someone already talked about him. Lee Jin Wook.

c

3 Likes

If you are into that genre, check out Should We Kiss First from 2018. Iā€™m 10 eps in and itā€™s been pretty good so far.
Weā€™ll have to be careful not to hijack this thread. LOL!

1 Like

This one looks sad to me!

1 Like

I caught myself laughing out loud in parts of it so far. I think it is a mix, just like life.

1 Like

Iā€™ve already seen it! I thought it was really well done, given its subject matter.

I almost ran away from it because of that, but Iā€™m glad I stayed until the end.

True. Here, have a hottieā€¦:joy:

Pinterest

2 Likes

My HOTTIE My BABES -

I DIE

imgur

4 Likes

My GO-TO hottie!

1 Like

3 Likes

Lee_Je_Hoon31
tenor%20(3)

1 Like

Ok, guys. Hereā€™s my selection for the week. Sorry, kdramagirl. Heā€™s clothed. :smirk: I got the screenshots off of my tv so they arenā€™t the best. :scream:

Cheng Yi.

Like Wow! I love his character in Love and Redemption. :sunglasses: Heā€™s a celestial, 12 feather, red-gold-bird whose wings shine as bright as the sun.
Cheng_Yi-5%5B1%5D
Cheng-Yi-2%5B1%5D
Cheng-Yi4%5B1%5D
Chen-Yi-8%5B1%5D
Cheng-Yi-9%5B1%5D
Chen-Yi-10%5B1%5D

5 Likes

This costume is whoa! And when his wings burn/shine, wow! He looks so fierce.

3 Likes

I know! like HOT! :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: And his character has incredible moral integrity and also true love. Itā€™s a really good series.

Oh! @!kdramagirl! There is one scene you would LOVE! EP 3. The FL lead, who is a clueless doofus at that point, accidentally drops through the roof into SiFengā€™s tub while he is bathing. She feels around for whatever she lost all the while chattering at him. Heā€™s just looking at her with a somewhat surprised and mystified expression and finally tells her, ā€œI donā€™t think this is the time to chat,ā€ or something to that effect while she still feels around the bottom of the tub which causes him to finally magic her out of the tub, tosses a towel over her face and out of the room and slams the door on her. :rofl:

2 Likes

I frowny face that!!!

1 Like

I have had this in my Supernatural
Collection forever I have watched bits of it! So beautiful
The costumes in some of these shows are no joke - just gorgeous

I seem to have a really bad reputation - I like clothes! Especially these costumes! :blush:

3 Likes

I canā€™t fathom where this comes from. :wink:

I will vouch for your attachment to a snappy white shirt, particularly of the button-up variety.

SungJoo

And if a button or two happens to be undone, it still counts as clothed

3 Likes

You get me! I love it! And yes!!! My white shirt and watch/bracelet trope!

2 Likes

sensei
sensei%201
sensi%202
Tumblr

Seriously - Can he be my Hairdresser??? Hey Sensei, Donā€™t You Know?

EIJI AKASO

He is 27 - I promise
@my_happy_place all her fault - I love manga Japanese shows like my Love is Phantom

I know I know I know he goes between Baby Bird and Hottie Posse!!!
Not many works though -

Should I move him to BABY BIRD!!! :bird:

3 Likes

Ok, I"m seriously loving Flower of Evil, itā€™s not really melodrama, itā€™s crime drama. and I donā€™t mind the mom. Ok, I donā€™t like her, but I kind of get herā€¦
I love Lee Joon Gi in all black & w/cap
https://i0.wp.com/thefangirlverdict.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Flower-Of-Evil-013.jpg?resize=720%2C405&ssl=1
Why does he look so sweet & innocent here? lol

4 Likes

yayyyyy! Glad you like it!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Itā€™s THRILLING!

wait till you get more into the drama, most of us baby him shamelessly :joy::joy: he must be the most babied-over crime-thriller ML ever :sweat_smile:

3 Likes