https://i.imgur.com/n9pY3hy.gif
imgur

@vivi_1485 for you
Yang Se-Jong Welcome to Hottie Posse
Age 28

8 Likes

Heā€™s really cute!! I like to have him in here haha
jungsun

I love his character in Temperature of love.

5 Likes

I want to see that one. I really like that FL, too.

5 Likes

Itā€™s been quiet without @kdrama2020ali so Iā€™m adding Kim Rae Won to the Hottie Posse, Iā€™m really liking him in Doctors, I started it because I read a review that there werenā€™t many catty women or evil mothers, wow, they lied, lol.

Itā€™s also got one of my favorite cuties from DotS (although heā€™s 31) Kim Min Seok, and look @my_happy_place, he has fried chicken just for you.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s so sweet of him. I developed a soft spot for him (and all the other guys) on ā€˜Itā€™s Dangerous Beyond the Blanketsā€™ because those are my people.

3 Likes

This is Jang Dong Gun. He stars alongside Park Hyung Sik in ā€˜Suitsā€™. Heā€™s 49, but man is he looking sharp in this drama.

Via Hype

5 Likes

:sob::sob: How could you attack me with my current bias and then run away to oblivion???!!!(remembers worthyromance telling me to use only ONE punctuation mark but does it anyway because WHATEVER, these arenā€™t subs!)
baby-cute

3 Likes

Ok, I looked it up and started watching, these poor guys are so uncomfortable, but theyā€™re so cute. So far itā€™s only Kim Min Seok & Loco. Looking at the cast list thereā€™s going to be 3 Kim Min Seokā€™s for a couple episodes, I wonder how confusing that gets. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just loved that show. Everyone was so endearing. I could feel their apprehension because I relate to it so much. In the Kim Min Seok ep, they come up with a solution pretty quickly. One of them is Xiumin from EXO, so he goes by his stage name anyway.

2 Likes

I figured Xiumin would use his stage name, it makes sense for him to in this context.

2 Likes

I want to add another one from EXO:
Lay Zhang

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if we already have him in here, but I like to add Sung Hoon

dac2467cc4a2852287835dce847c9b085eb9e514_hq

sh-1-e1571408764638

unnamed

4 Likes

I think youā€™re the first to add him. :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Oh my, the three Minseokies are too precious for words.

1 Like

Arenā€™t they, though? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

via GIPHY

2 Likes

Have you watched Gentlemanā€™s Dignity - If you guys have not!!! He is in it! And it is REALLY Good - Great Bromance in that one also

2 Likes

@vivi_1485 You know your not mad at me!!!

3 Likes

Havenā€™t seen it. Does he wear suits all the time in that one too? Because that man wears suits with the best of them in ā€˜Suitsā€™ (oh, the irony, lol)

4 Likes

How have I never seen this photo?

Imgur

3 Likes

I have posted that one before

1 Like