Because Wookie for me is TAKEN!

Gumiho
Jang Ki Yong

Pinterest

Tenor

Kwak Dong Yeon
Baby Babel

3 Likes

@stardust2466_546’s picture of Wookie got me thinking about the smolder. I’m not disputing that look is a smolder, but the first thing I thought was those are bedroom eyes. When did the term smolder replace bedroom eyes? Was it Flynn Rider in Tangled?

4 Likes

I feel like I had heard the term used in that context before ‘Tangled’, but maybe Flynn helped popularize it? I don’t know.

3 Likes

Yes, I’d heard it before Tangled, but it seems to be more used since Tangled. It was released 10 years ago so maybe Flynn brought that term to the younger generation, who are now becoming young adults. A 12 year old isn’t likely to hear the term bedroom eyes but if they watched Tangled over and over it’s what they’re going to think of when they see the look.

4 Likes

Ok don’t laugh - A boyfriend told me once I had BedRoom Eyes - what does that mean exactly - their blue, grey and green and change color - I know I get it but at 16 maybe not
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yes - The Smolder - I knew what it was but this is what I remember! From Tangled

3 Likes

Yep, my pre-teen at the time knew what a smolder was. LOL

3 Likes

Oh my GOSH he is so CUTE!

Yo Seung Ho

5 Likes

Bedroom eyes refer to a heavy-lidded or half-shut eye, reminiscent of a hazy, dreamy look shared during intimate moments. (from liveabout. com)

5 Likes

Wookie has that in SPADES

kpopmap

I think I just DIED

4 Likes

That is my favorite smolder, every time I see it I want to watch Suspicious Partner.

1 Like

tumblr

Let’s Go Watch Suspicious Partner - He looks like James Dean

We Heart It

4 Likes

what? hahaha

2 Likes

Wow I didn’t know that!

2 Likes

New Challenge - Find some “Bedroom Eyes” from our Favorite Guys!!!

3 Likes

Literal bedroom eyes. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: MyungSoonie

Tumblr

3 Likes

I have seen this one so many times and wonder why he is so out of BREATH!

1 Like