My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

Our Dr Hot Cross Buns wears glasses and I DIE! There are some crazy sexy parts in Incurable Case of Love - Hold on to your HATS!

My new love - Takeru Satoh
Did I not tell anyone that??? :laughing:
Japanese Station
Twitter

His mole under his eye and by his mouth - DIE!

6 Likes

Nope, you definitely did NOT tell ANYONE here that he’s your new crush. :joy: And you definitely have NOT been spreading Hot Cross Buns propaganda all over the Discussions board… and I have defintitely NOT been brainwashed into believing that Incurable Case of Love is the best jdrama in the history of Dramaland even though I’ve watched only one episode :joy:

but oh he looks amazing with glasses on!

5 Likes

@vivi_1485 you might have to shut your eyes a few times - a couple good steamy “clean” J-drama

5 Likes

I loved that show and I love him!
sddefault

download

63310f1c18cfe4865d350f07f96a29435558f7cfr1-800-534v2_hq

4 Likes

I admit that I watched the end of the drama with @kdrama2020ali last night. We couldn’t help ourselves.

I have to tell you, Vivi, that I feel the need to forewarn you. Despite the fact that everyone remains fully clothed and there are no real make-out sessions, I’m not sure I’ve ever been as flustered by a drama as I was with this one. I actually thought of you on several occasions and wondered how you would handle it. I literally had to track down a fan for myself. But I’ll be there watching it all over again with everyone else because it was sooo good. It got straight passage to the top tier of my list.

4 Likes

giphy

STEAMY - DREAMY - FLIRTY - WONDERFULNESS
@my_happy_place
but we think he is so beautiful even when he sleeps :laughing:
Roll it BACK ONE MORE TIME
I figured out how to REWIND

3 Likes

Let’s watch that again! Just one more time… Okay, maybe one more time.

4 Likes

tenor

Tenor

@my_happy_place
Hit me BABY one more time! I know we watched a few scenes like 5 times!

2 Likes

ebay

So we thought the D.O.zie LoveFest 2021 was BAD!

Try the Takeru Satoh - HANGOVER-FEST 2021 - I have reached Hangover status! :laughing:

imgur

5 Likes

You guys are just too much! I need a mop to clean these floors now! :broom: (all y’all droolin’ all over the place makin’ a mess!)

He’s a doctor - 🩺 Time for your vaccinations. :syringe: The experiment has just begun. :alembic: We’re going to look closely :microscope: to see what is causing these symptoms…

Ah… I see. He’s a doctor from :japan::shinto_shrine: You guys are in for a roller coaster of a ride. :roller_coaster:

But, you know… doncha? He is really Rurouni Kenshin DISGUISED as a doctor.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/ac0479850551dcf436f325730d263f6c/tumblr_mfrw3uLNup1qlg8dio3_500.gifv

https://64.media.tumblr.com/a96017aea76c31899495df4b7e66988b/tumblr_inline_pk08nr7DMk1t54ksn_500.gifv

3 Likes

tenor

Help me! I died!
And he is a black belt
and he does stunts - I might not recover!

2 Likes

Please forgive us for the messes we made. :blush:

2 Likes

:joy::joy:Let’s see if I survive this ride! I’ll make sure to keep a fan and pillow to hide myself when I join the Watch Party :sweat_smile: I really hope I’ll be able to join today…

4 Likes

I know @kdrama2020ali’s probably forgotten about him, but I just had to share this video of D.O tap dancing :joy: This is why I can’t imagine D.O in the Hottie Posse!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUjZNm-jltN/

2 Likes

OH I have not forgotten about my D.O.zie

do%20lips

I think I posted him tap dancing in Guys with Moves a while ago! I have not watched the movie cuz I know I’ll :sob:

2 Likes

Still able to make adjustments/additions until 5:59 pm central time on Thursday, October 7th. Then the system is down until 8 am on October 21st. Good times! (Not really…). I’m pumping in transfer work as quickly as I can and moving as many cuties into HPU as are eligible for the time being. LOL!

1 Like

Please welcome Ju Ji-hoon to the Hottie Posse. 39 years old, 6’ 2". He’s a mature hottie. :wink:

(dramabeans)
(South China Morning Post)

Below is from Hyena on NF.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/4bea8f99824b0c155c536314ab1c3980/37ff6ec1d297979e-cd/s1280x1920/e8a9422cf24c0b3d0e4c565a55ffedce9e2b825b.gif
(wifflegif)

3 Likes

giphy

What show???

1 Like

Is he the guy who will be starring in the upcoming drama ‘Jirisan’? I think that looks good. He is a hottie.

2 Likes

Currently watching him in Hyena on NF. I think he’s been in Kingdom and a few others.

1 Like