My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

@kdrama2020ali Hey! Found a new hottie for you. We just started segging a new show this morning. “A Story to Read When You First Meet.” 3 hotties and 1 sensei.

Ryusei Yokohama Yokohama Ryusei -
YokohamaRyusei

4 Likes

I feel like I’ve seen him in something. I’ll have to look him up.

3 Likes

Oh boy! - Look at those features! :love_letter:

2 Likes

uh hmmm :sunglasses:

Kwak Dong Yeon!
I LOVE the fact that he’s a main character in Never Twice! He’s just soooooo adorable as an immature young chaebol :joy: I can’t wait for him to fall for the girl he hates so much!

2 Likes

He’s so sweet on that show, I loved it!

2 Likes

My Baby Babel!!!
Another Baby Bird he deserves being in Hottie Posse with his Mature 24 year old self. :wink:

2 Likes

ooooops! I never thought he’s under 27! :sweat_smile: All right then, to the Cutie Posse he goes! He deserves it, he’s such an annoying but adorable character in Never Twice! I really love his expressions and dialogue delivery. Hope to see him as a main lead a lot more…

1 Like

His transcripts @stardust2466_546 has already moved to Hottie Posse on my behest so no need to move him to Baby Bird U - he is a fixture here!

Cuz we all know he is secretly older than 24 !

2 Likes

As if I cannot love him even more - I love him even more! My stoic, COLD, DARK,
Squishy Baddie!

Liu Yuning

He has a beautiful VOICE His voice is so gorgeous!

My BADDIE singing on the OST Long Ballad - I double Die

He is singing on the Love and Redemption OST - and I die

@natyh
@porkypine90_261
@my_happy_place

2 Likes

Well, I HAD to move him to Cutie Posse because he was overflowing cuteness in the drama I’m watching :sweat_smile: I could watch him awkwardly care for that little baby while Alvin and the Chipmunks songs play in the background ALLLLLL year, no problem! :joy:

1 Like

Hype My

facebook
facebook
facebook

Park Hyung Sik
Sikkie

Pin Prestige PhotoShoot 2021 - YES NEW PHOTOS

@porkypine90_261

5 Likes

I’m excited to see NEW photos of PHS - Sikkie 2021!!!

3 Likes

woo%20do%20hwan%20my%20country%201

woo%20do%20king%201
woo%20do%20hawn%20shirtless
woo%20do%20hwan%205
I am so Excited to Have Woo Do Back!!!

2 Likes

I had every intention of spending my lunch break starting a new (to me) drama … but I have fallen down the Hottie Posse rabbit hole.

SO not sad about it.

:hot_face:

5 Likes

tenor

Your Welcome!!! I love my Hottie Posse!!!

1 Like

And it is a deep, deep hole to fall into. :joy:

3 Likes

I know - she said something and now I’m going up and re- looking and reading - we are so FUNNY! and who’s gif did I stop on for a good while -well you know!

junho%20dance%203

5 Likes

I was watching the latest episode of my variety show ‘Ask Us Anything/Knowing Brothers’ on which the guests were the Korean men’s saber fencing team that won the team gold medal at the recent Olympics. Apparently those Korean hottie factories also create athlete versions. This isn’t the best photo (I’ll keep looking for a better one), but they are a team of hotties, and they are really funny if you care to watch their episode.

3 Likes