Name and link some shows that you'd like to see on Viki, and put in requests for them

Looks like it has potential. The leads are both cuties.

1 Like

Love is Sweet is so SWEET

2 Likes

Your wish will be coming true… Viki has it now, though a little more patience is needed lol. :wink:

4 Likes

고맙습니다 THANK YOU! 감사합니다

난 너무 행복해요! I am so happy! 난 너무 행복 행복 행복 행복 행복 행복 행복 행복해요!!

:cherry_blossom: I want to be the channel manager or a segmenter! :cherry_blossom:

서복 - Seo Bok - Gong Yoo and Park Bo Geum

Seo Bok tells the story of Ki Heon (Gong Yoo), a former intelligence agent who is terminally ill, given the task to safely transport Seo Bok (Bo-gum), who is the first human clone. Because the clone holds the secret to immortality, everyone is on the run to get their hands on him as to extract that secret. Ki Heon will do everything within his power to shield the clone from people with evil intentions.

난 너무 행복해요! I am so happy! 난 너무 행복 행복 행복 행복 행복 행복 행복 행복해요!! :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

:grinning::heart_eyes: 나도 기쁘다! 나도 너무 행복해요! 오빠 공유 saranghaeyo! :hugs:

Good luck! May your wish come true again! :pray:t3::muscle:t3::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you for using this topic, I was searching for it this morning and somehow couldn’t find it.

I have two older movies and would really like to see them on Viki, since some older once are now available I have a bit of hope.

Well, both movies won’t leave you with a dry eye, so be prepared.

1 Like

Even Viki is having less Cdramas and Kdramas lately because of NFX, iQiyi and WeTV, I would like if they put the French TV series like Code Lyoko, The Little Prince (TV Animated Series) or the Turkish Dramas like Fatmagül’ün Suçu Ne (What is Fatmagül’s crime), Binbir Gece (One Thousand and One Nights) or Ezel.

2 Likes

Happiness - Park Hyung Sik - New Drama

2 Likes

Ah, I can’t call 공유 오빠 though… :joy: He would be annoyed with me if I did. :rofl: Maybe 아들 :rofl: :older_woman:

edited: Ok translation:
Ah, I can’t call Gong Yoo older brother though… :joy: He would be annoyed with me if I did. :rofl: Son is more appropriate since I am old enough to be his mom. (My son would be his Hyung [older brother]) :rofl: :older_woman:

2 Likes

https://www.gdatamart.com/42963/Where-to-watch-KinnPorsche-BL-series-online-with-Eng-Sub

Will Viki air the KinnPorsche Series I am hoping they do I really want to watch It .
ijjNUVkgMq2K3V5k2FghkLXCzgo

1 Like

I sure would like to see some adventures, mysteries, vampires, myths, detectives, sci fi etc etc etc, even ,mermaids & mermen, can’t wait for that one to come on with allen wren

1 Like

Put in a request for show you’d like Viki to carry.
https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713-Request-a-TV-Show-or-Movie

1 Like

today I put in 12 requests for tv shows

1 Like

And they are???

1 Like

1.Neighbord hero
2 38 task force
3shark
4cheo yong 1& 2
5 or ghost seeing detective
6 the man oh soo
7 big man
8 bad guys
9special affairs team 1&2
10 gallileo 1-4
11Dr Frost
12 young sherlock
13 who are you, thios one was about 5 years ago
14 king of drama
15 tarius behind us

I also am l;ooking for about 3 dramas think Japanese, the detective one, where his partner was a writer, and he acted like a sherlock
the other is a investigation group , don’t remember it all, mr brain not the new updated one

and another was dr qin medical examiner, season 2,

vampire prosecutor 1&2, and vampire detective
Gods quiz 1-4

Actually, I believe Viki should add fewer titles, allowing teams to do a better job. But that’s just me.

2 Likes