[Solved] Negative contribution counts

I am so sorry for butting in but I couldn’t figure out where to post this and making an entire new thread for this also didn’t seemed to be a good option so I am just putting it here. I am really sorry for that.

What is this minus sign in front of number of contributions?

2020-11-04

Yes, your comment is off topic, but well …
There is no minus possible, ignore it, if it stays like this for longer write a request to Viki. Viki system has been buggy the past days, so maybe in a few days it will be better again, if you have any additional questions to this you can write me a message. I don’t want to stretch this issue in this topic too much.

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It looks like someone started writing subtitles before the episode was actually released to other languages? If yes, these subtitles will get deleted. Always wait for the release from the CM or the CE to subtitle in other languages. Never start ahead. I’m thinking this could be the scenario.

Also try to search for a similar topic about subtitling in the search box above on the right so that you put your concern in a more relevant Topic.
I hope this will end the discussion in this topic, if I can I’ll move it somewhere else.

2 Likes

@twinkling I moved your post and subsequent replies out of the main topic in order to keep conversations on-topic and relevant to participants on the original thread. Moving forward, we recommend creating a new topic if it does not belong anywhere. Of course, we also always suggest searching through the forum before posting to avoid duplicate discussions.

There are various reasons for the negative contribution count in the screenshot you shared, and part is something the team is working to fix. It doesn’t seem like it’s a screenshot of your profile, but rest assured we are aware of the issue and ensure that community members impacted by this are kept in the loop.

1 Like