New Taiwanese dramas on Viki!

Hi everyone, we just licensed some new on-air Taiwanese dramas and are looking for team members (moderators, segmenters and subtitlers - particularly Chinese-English):

The New World - A Viki Exclusive!!
The story of Miao Miao (Yang Ke Han), a newspaper reporter, and her search to find her three long-lost friends. As these four friends reconnect, they discover that the tragedy that altered the course of their lives decades earlier was no accident at all and stumble upon the murders, cover-up and corruption that spans five decades.

Someone Like You
A man loses everything in one day in a tragic car accident. Caught between a woman who looks exactly like his beloved dead fiancée and another woman who behaves just like her, what will Zhan Cheng do? — For those who liked “That Winter, The Wind Blows,” definitely take a look at this!

Dear Mom
Feng Yi (Lu Xue Feng) is a self-sacrificing mother who works tirelessly to support her four grown daughters in their life endeavors. When Feng Yi realizes the crazy situations her daughters have gotten themselves into, can she possibly help them straighten up their lives?

Please take a look, and if you’re interested, send a message over to the respective Channel Managers to be added to the team. Thanks!

Hi everyone, the first episodes of all of these series have just been added to Viki! :smile:

If you’re interested in helping out, particularly if you’re a Chinese-English subtitler or know of anyone that would be interested, the teams are still recruiting! Thanks!

1 Like

Hi ! I’m an American in Taiwan. I speak fluent Mandarin and can help with subtitles! Just let me know which one needs help.

I came to Tw to learn mandarin in an intensive language course at National Sun Yat-sen University. I have been here for nearly 7 years now and my husband is a Taiwanese national.

Hi,

I sent you a PM! :slight_smile: