News about our friend Tess

Get Well GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY
Dear Tess
We’ve been working together for over ten years. Get well soon so we can continue!
cgwm808

7 Likes

Tess, we love you! FIGHTING!

6 Likes

Get well sooon :hibiscus:

3 Likes

Hello everyone!!! I feel so moved by so much love… I couldn’t imagine so much affection… Thank you very, very much, all of you makes me feel better.
I haven’t joined viki yet because I’m going little by little…
I want to go back, and with more desire… my cardiologist says that I will recover a lot and that I 'm better, without a doubt, but I have gone from being at 100% to being at 45%… but this is not going to defeat me. No!!!
I feel overwhelmed by so much love… and I want to thank you all of you encouragement and love, of course all your energy is making me stronger and I will come back stronger and healthier, we have Tess for a long, long time. Thank you with all my heart for being there and for loving me.

Love all of You
Tess6 :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

30 Likes

That’s the best news! You’re making us very happy! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

So glad to hear from you and that you are recovering.
Wishing you a speedy recovery, lots of strength and patience. You can do it!! :pray: :four_leaf_clover: :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Good to hear from you. I am glad you are improving, and I wish you continued progress in your recovery.

3 Likes

Oh my goodness! I didn’t; even see this until now! Please recover well Tess!

4 Likes

Tess, come back to us quickly.

6 Likes