No Min Woo

I am a fan and goooood preena he looks so hot in black

melting

1 Like

ROFL ^^ Yup I agree :smiley: Plus he is looking a bit healthier tooā€¦or maybe itā€™s the balck?!

Unless they have Photoshoped the pics he has defined muscle tone now which is a really good thing I thought he had an eating disorder and maybe he did and is overcoming it because he was literally skin and bones there for a bit it was scaryā€¦hereā€™s hoping he gets back to the MGINF and Pasta weight with those smexy defined musclesā€¦I have nothing against skinny men but ones I know arenā€™t naturally skinny and are starving themselves for that look breaks my heart usually you only see it to that degree in women desperately trying to fit that unattainable supposed perfect body moldā€¦starving oneself isnā€™t pretty thereā€™s nothing beautiful about it ppl really need to focus on their inner beauty and let it shine through whatā€™s on the inside is what counts not the outsideā€¦

2 Likes

No definitely healthier haha

1 Like

He looks **way ** too feminine here to me, course if you scroll down we see hes cultivating that look. I didnt realize that cute guy on Pasta was him.

Heā€™s lost an incredible amount of weight in a very short period I donā€™t know if he did it for the role he played in Midas since I havenā€™t watched it yetā€¦ since I know he diesā€¦T_Tā€¦or if he was battling something elseā€¦but he has always been a pretty boy going way back to his Traxā€™s days as Rose heā€™s one of the most beautiful men on the planet!! I find him completely stunning and happy to see he is gaining back weight for a much healthier body.

1 Like

OK #1 Are you homophobic?
#2 He was using a performance to remove the scarf and save his lifeā€¦
#3 No Min Woo is an amazing actor and yes heā€™s pretty girls want him guys as well welcome to 2017
#4 if you dislike him then half of actors and idols you will dislike as well including the people he is closest to I.e. His best friend is Kim Jaejoong he is very close with Jan Guen Suk and Yunho not to mention Heechul and Jungmo