Now you cannot report a comment user for spoiling

Among Viki guidelines is “no spoiling”.
Usually we could flag some comment writers for “inappropriate content”. Nowadays there isn’t anything like that. A bunch of other reasons, but nothing that I could use to report a spoiler.

See here:

So the only way would be to report him from his profile (but of course there is no possibility of including a screenshot there)

1 Like

You can flag reviews for inappropriate content. I think the comment flagging is just through disqus’ system, so those are just the default options available.

1 Like

This was not a review but a comment, so when I flagged it for inappropriate content, it went on to ask what exactly. And it gave me the options in my screenshot. I had to necessarily choose one of them, I couldn’t continue without making a choice.

You don’t need to be pissed :rage: off because of these people. It’s that maybe they have different views than yours. Or maybe they are not in their right mind. Viki seems not care about these comments since they’re busy with KOCOWA partnership and their empty job positions.

I am never pissed off just because someone has a different view. I’m not a teenager anymore!
Of course I’m human, and it sure feels nice if someone agrees with me: a thumbs up or a good word of appreciation brings a warm cozy feeling and a smile. But in all those decades of my life I’ve learned that we all think differently, and that it’s OK.

However, if someone has opposing views, they can say “I disagree because…” or whatever. Either continue a civil conversation, where each party explains their opinion, or just… leave it alon, not comment at all. Not just insult another person out of the blue.

1 Like

back to original comment, i too was irritated that people were posting spoilers and there was no way for me to do anything about it. I ended up sending an email to viki with each of the user’s names and the ep they were commenting under but that’s a lame way to do it and i know was a waste of my time.

1 Like

Not only spoilers. Rude language, vulgar and offensive.

@irmar
… and advertising other streaming sides with links even …
And you can not easily report them either, at least there should be a point of “violating community guidlines” since it is a disqus service but it should at least have that right?!

1 Like