OST of K-drama

One reason I like the k-dramas is the OST. I’m not a big fan of K-pop (I like some songs) but OST are different and I find out artists less famous like Every Single Day.

2 Likes

My favs kdrama OSTs:

Lovely Girl~ Beautiful Man

Perhaps~ Stars Falling From The Sky

Today~ Shut Up & Let’s Go

Jaywalking~ Shut Up & Let’s Go

Not in Love~ Shut Up & Let’s Go

Cherish That Person~ My Princess

Love is Smiling~ I Need Romance 3

Without Words~ You’re Beautiful

You Are My Everything~ Secret Garden

That Man/That Woman~ Secret Garden (I LOVE THE VERSION, THAT MAN, THAT HYUN BIN SINGS. OMG)

1 Like

The drama Secret Garden was really good ! I loved the ring of his phone :stuck_out_tongue:

The music of Shup Up was great, it’s always risky when it’s a drama about music. But I was surprised about the voice skills of the actor (I never remember the names and I don’t have the courage to search… )!

It happened so often that i watched something after i listened to the Ost. I think empress ki will be one of them love the Ost and the videos look really good.

All of this are great . For me i like too:

-The fugitive plan b:Shin Seung Hoon - Though I Don’t Believe in love; and Jea Poison

• I miss you: Wax Tears Are Falling
  • All ost of Hyorin: master sun ans the man from the star
    -Scent of a woman: Lee Dong Wook and Kim Sun Ah US again
  • Big: Davichi: because it’s you
    -Kim Ye Seul - Can I Come Closer (Still Marry Me OST)
  • Personal Taste OST Dropping Rain - Kim Tae Woo

Oh thank you ! I have forgotten the OST of Big ! I really love this drama most the OTP than the drama (the end wasn’t clear…)

2 Likes

i just finished secret garden and i LOVED IT!!! the ostttt, man. im getting these on my ipod TODAY. i LOVE hyun bin’s version!!! i cant be more in love with that song (and him too haha).

(FOR EVERYONE WHO DIDNT LIKE BIG’S ENDING, YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK THIS OUT): @ilkorea @Wafaahs

in the end, i can tell you what happened! i know, it wasnt clear to me at first, and i was sooo extremely pissed i cried. i said “worst end ever!!!” but when i figured it out after watching the entire season 3 times, i cried, cuz it was really happy and beautiful… SPOILER for "big" they went back in time! either in his memory (he remembered) or they PHYSICALLY went back in time! probably both. what was big really all about? MIRICALES. miracle switching the body was what started the whole miracles thing. remember if you re-watch the last episode, 48:29. SHE SAYS:“even if all your memories dissapear,if a miracle where they all come back the moment you see me suddenly happened,that would be great.”

then he says: “if i have a crush on you again,you hold onto me first.if i show up in front of you again,even if i whine and throw fits,endure it and dont let me go.”
SHE SAYS: “okay.”
HE SAYS:"to the me who wont be able to remember,tell me your feelings just as they are now.if you do that,we’ll be able to return to this time.
SHE SAYS: “okay.take a look.” -and points to his watch- SHE SAYS: “when i tell you how i feel,at that moment,you will return to this moment right here.” “i put you in a trance.”

THAT was the miracle! it happened! remember how both brothers had a book that the father gave them/wrote about how he wants both to have a happy ending through a miracle that would save them both and make them happy?

anyways, so one year later she says “i love you” and what happens? the miracle. then kkj says: “at this moment,my heart,just like it is now,it will grow all at once.LIKE A MIRACLE”(maybe this is something he had said and it wasnt shown until now because it wasnt in the flashback but maybe he said that and she rememers it.then she is in front of him and she smiles(he doesnt say this in the flashback and they both dont smile in the flashback remember? they were crying,so this prooves they went back in time.and the miracle happened XD)

so it was a happy end for everyone!

2 Likes

omggg. i just finished watching secret garden and LOVEDDD IT!!! but the osssttt. its really the best. i will name all the songs that i loved from the ost and the songs in the show. some are repeated because some of the songs have different versions.

That man- baek ji young version.
That man- hyun bin version (ugh! this song is seriously so awesome. hyun bin just takes it to another level)
Scar-bois(beautiful)
Youre my everything- Jung ha yoon
your my spring-sunk si kyun
Appear(this song is another awesome one)- kim bum soo vers. and Yoari vers.
Here i am-
piano vers. by Mi
4men ft, Mi vers.
yoon sang hyun vers. (my fave vers.)

and constellation of tears- yoon sang hyun

3 Likes

I’m sorry but I’m not sure to have understand the end of Big…So I will watch the drama again !

Secret Garden was really funny and lovely ! I love the song That Man !

1 Like

One OST I love but it’s not a drama : The Classic (God’s gift remind me ) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0JDOMmLM4A

The famous : Me to You, You to Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNBiFwB9O50

“More than Love” by Han Sung Min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5lBcdNLiJk

“Painful Love isn’t Love” by Kim Kwang Seok

I loved this movie and specially the OST that is really beautiful and melancholic. And Son Ye Jin and Jo Seung Woo are great actors. Their story is sad.

1 Like

ohhhh YEAHHHHHH you’re so smart i can’t stop say to my sis she sooooooo smart !!! thank you !!!

1 Like

Lol omggg delete that curse. She stays away from them and really don’t like to curse !!!

And yep she’s smart haha

1 Like

what is cruse ?

Oh curse ? Wait It’s malédiction or malheur in french. Your first word for example :slight_smile:

oh yes okey i’ll edit ^^

Awww you’re so nice and cute !!! It’s hard at first but after a while you get used to it!
And yeah matches too right ?

For you haha

thank you :3 and yes but a long time i don’t talk to her… T.T YONG HWA <3 <3

ahh im glad! so its a happy great end to it xD thank you for saying im smart hahahaha i try and sometimes have to think hard to figure things out xP and thanks for the edit and @dramaaaaa really appreciate it guyz x)

1 Like

YONGHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA lolol

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/368098969514127727/

3 Likes