Partners in crime - Chit Chat between us (=^•^=)

@Kawaiie sorry I am still not in their glory! I have other glory to die for at the moment! Still trying to see why everyone is so crazy about Jaejoong!!! hmmm…maybe one day i will understand! lol! :smiley:

I couldn’t access it but now I got it to work still can’t get it to work I would like to post a comment not a reply but can’t … it takes some getting used to I guess

I disliked the community posts because it signs me off whenever I want to post anything in it… This new viki gets me all the time…

Your watching good doctors…i really hate medical dramas. I watched one episode half way and gave up

You know you can join our chat anytime Salz :))

hola amigos

Oh really…well I am glad this format works for you better ;D

Hi Leica :slight_smile: We don’t speak Spanish so I am afraid your comments might not be understood. Well only Lupita would understand ^ ^

Well he s a major cutie but i have never really had a crush on him

1 Like

I felt that way yesterday. Just keep coming here and you would get the hang of it in no time :slight_smile:

wow am i really that bad lol. okay i will bust out my hindi. mujhe maf karo! :stuck_out_tongue:

True,it would be nice to see her on here more

Thanks chizzykins!! Im done my grad videos… All i have to do now is wait!!

Milie, I am sorry but it seems Preena is going to betray you :D…she did say she was on my side :slight_smile:

LMAO!! we don’t care …Preena and I are still going to eat our popcorn while you and Kawaiie battle it out XD

Creo que tendré que escribir en ingles =)

YAY!!.. wow you were incredibly fast with the program! AWESOME. Goodluck , I am sure you would do fine. Tell me when you receive your final pass so I can congratulate you on the seg 101 comment section :slight_smile:

LMAO! Kawaiie still cracking me up with her comments

Thanks. I shall do that. I like this so much better than posting comments.

Jaejoong is in a league of his own. Preena its not just looks but his voice and personality.

1 Like