[problem]

(Solved…)

Chào chị. :slight_smile:

I know what you mean, and it does get frustrating, but saying it so publicly and bluntly is a bit of a risk. Viki might suspend you for “discouraging volunteers to subtitle” or something like that. However, I’ve got to agree with you.

Nhiều người Việt tham làm người “số một” nên đó có thể là lý do chị ấy không cho ai dịch trên team của chị ấy.

1 Like

Did you try to contact the channel manager? They are always active and could check what is really going on and decide what to do next. (since really, they are the ones who decide\add language modes)

2 Likes

You should contact viki about this. Kris, Clara or Emily.
They might help you out.

2 Likes

Hello Freefall,

Please feel free to PM us directly to address any issues and concerns you may have. We’re here to help!
For fairness and etiquette purposes, our Viki Community does not allow discussions and/or comments on public forums that may be interpreted as a personal attack on any of our users.

Please refer to our Guidelines for more details.

Viki is a truly diverse community, made up of eager and enthusiastic fans from all over the world, and we strive to keep our community as a safe, fun, and engaging place for all of our fans. :slight_smile:

Please don’t hesitate to PM me directly if you have any questions and/or concerns.

Thanks!

1 Like

I have problem with adverts. After adverts are finished, episode 40 and 41 Nirvana in fire starts at the beginning again. Anyone had the same problem.

Thx
Marzena

1 Like

I am using this forum because I need help with my account. Your website offers not contact us button only articles that don’t resolve my issue, this disappointing to say the least. I just a receive a confirmation of payment with a different username rarandolph_677, and although I have a pass, I am still seeing adds, annoying right.and the email was sent to by gmail account not the hotmail account this in this rarandolph53_134. How can I get this resolved, when there is not way to make contact with customer service.

Thank you for your prompt response. If this matter is not resolve in 3 business I will cancel this account.