QC gifts

Dear Mariko and Viki Staff,
I would like to thank you for my early Christmas present. I love my Viki bag. You should have seen how excited I am.
I’ve been grateful that I volunteered in here and meet some cyber friends. It makes my viewing more interesting.
More power to you guys and Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Sincerely,
Sabrinafair

4 Likes

I would like to second it. Absolutely loved everything!

Happy Thanksgiving for everyone.

Congrats for getting the QC gift!
But I haven’t got mine yet…
:frowning:

I haven’t gotten mine either

Yes!! Got mine last weekend too, very nice surprise in the mail b/c I forgot about it :3

@auroratasya @iJUSTloveYOU
When I asked Mariko about it earlier, she said they’d start sending them in November. And US QCs would probably be in the first batch. If they’re sending it all from their San Francisco office, it might just take awhile to get to you, but it’s probably on its way out or soon will be?

November? Hmmm with Christmas is approaching and me living very down under (New Zealand) I hope it won’t be lost on the way here… Finger cross! Still hoping I could get it :wink:

1 Like

Hello everybody!
I received my QC’s badge and I wanted to thank viki for it and optik for guidance. It’s like sabrinafair said a early Christmas present.
Thank you again viki!

1 Like

Hi everyone. I got mine as well, thank you for the gifts. It indeed is a great early Christmas present <3 <3 <3

I got mine as well last week, thanks a lot Viki

I hope that at least the viki bag to come, because my t shirts of segmenting school didn’t come.

I don’t even know if I sent everything right…
In addition, I believe that my house wasn’t found. I’m waiting a command that should have arrived there already two weeks ago but nothing xD

1 Like