QC status & Viki Pass

I am a Gold QC since last 9 months, and I never faced any issues with my QC status and its Viki Pass benefits.

However, these two shows pose a problem. Is it my device acting up? I first opened these shows in my mobile browser and I saw the same defect.

I’ve Viki Pass Standard, yet I see this ‘Get Viki Pass,’ and I am not using any VPN.

And when I apply for the CM position:

Not so surprisingly, I also see ads on these two pages. This is what the ‘reviews & comments’ section of a normal channel page look like:
Disqus is centered on the page.

But on these two channel pages, Disqus is on the left side (which means right side is for ads), I have ad-blocker in my browser, so I don’t see ads on my laptop, but I do see ads on my mobile browser.

@amyk @giant_sean @vikicommunity

6 Likes

Directly related to this topic, and needing your attention (╭☞•́⍛•̀)╭☞

The below also need your attention (╭☞•́⍛•̀)╭☞

2 Likes

Some Germans saw this message too

3 Likes

We talked about this on Discord… all of us who were in the discussions had the same problem

3 Likes

I got the exact same thing on those two shows, but I’ve thought that it’s just a bug

2 Likes

I get the same “Get VikiPass” on Opera… and "you have to be QC to apply… and on my iphone VikiApp it doesn’t show any get VikiPass…
I think the page isn’t properly set up or finished in the system…

4 Likes

Oh, I had the same issue. I thought it was a problem of mine.

2 Likes

Hello, It seems to be a problem with just a couple of shows. It’s a Viki bug I got that same error on the ones you mentioned but not on other shows in Explore for upcoming shows.

5 Likes

This makes no sense to me, do I really need to downgrade to watch standard shows, and switch to monthly to watch certain VikiPass shows, with a VikiPassPlus?

Maybe the “Standard” show you want to watch is just not licensed in your area.

2 Likes

I’m bristling right now, this is a show I’ve watched. I see yellow keys on some episodes, and nothing on the balance of episodes. Meaning, I have access to the rest of the episodes.
I can’t see the profitability in doing this! :triumph: Okay, I just went back, and I have full access to all episodes. It is available in my region @mirjam_465

1 Like

viki should increase its memebers of software so that never a problem arises such as lagging or errors…